Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pat MyCock

VIP Member
She’s been on her TikTok because she’s been deleting and she’s changed her profile picture. She’s probably doing herself a favour because now she doesn’t have the excuse to stay at home all day filming herself scoffing three huge meals and endless mugs of coffee, macha and green juice…she can’t just have one of those with breakfast she has to have all three the greedy cow. No wonder Mark has to keep doing overtime during the weekend, the woman doesn’t stop eating.
---

Finally he gets to have bread that hasn’t been squashed flat with a spoon by beefy hands
Beefy hands!! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
She looks so done in here!! I don’t know why if somethings making you so deeply upset just stop doing it! You want to sell your soul but then cry about the consequences. (Sev is another one for this)

the internet is not by force. You can stop at any point 😂😂😂
And go back to a proper job.

HowVery

Not sure if I’m being dim here but why does she always put her weight gain partially down to missing meals?
If you’re missing meals you’re having less calories so should be losing weight?
Yeah missing meals but replacing them with chocolate more like.

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
She looks puffy and her hands are massive,we see what she eats and she hardly moves so unless we see those scales she’s lying. She says she’s got a few holidays coming up this year she’ll be scoffing her face again.
---
What's this "coming soon" rubbish going to be?
😂

Seelfox

VIP Member
But apparently she wasnt changing anything just using the app to log her exercise? You can do that for free on myfitnesspal love.
She’s confused then because she was going on about free food this morning and points in her now deleted TikToks 🤪🤪

• Haha

RBN20

Chatty Member
Very long winded way of saying she’s put on 2lbs over the Xmas/new year period

Jo-nos

VIP Member
I was dying to ask how many points that sandwich would have been and you just know she had a sweet treat after. and then the pie n mash for tea. She had 6 or 8 (I can’t remember) points with her elfy egg scramble at brekky

She hides behind the kitchen counter- you could barely see the jumper! At least Daisy modelled it properly.
I bet it was tight against fatlasious sizeable rump, to make it look loose at the front!

StreakyBacon

What size was she before losing 100lbs if she’s just said in that mooslover videos she’s a size 24?

alliwantistruth

this thread isn’t about her, but Becki jones would have sucked that sour cream and chive dep straight off your tit for you.

iykyk
1. Paging @soph30 2. Jail 3. I've already had insomnia all week, h8 u 😫💔 cos looks like I won't sleep tonight either (nightmares before you get any ideas 😂) 😘

• Heart