Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
she was probably scrans the blocks of cheese like they’re apples
Is that before or after she has inhaled his lunch? I reckon theres a lot of secret eating going on. I personally think she picks at food constantly and maybe doesn’t realise how much she is actually eating.

Reactions: 1

yo2daho2

VIP Member
Remember that time she couldn't get out of her car to go to the supermarket. Maybe that's happened again and she's in the car park of some retail park, trapped amidst bagfuls of new spoons and novelty crockery.
Brilliant 😂

WhatABore

VIP Member
The look of disgust when eating her jacket potato then saying she’ll just eat the salad! 😂😂😂 yeah yeah pull the other one. Show us what you are afterwards because you didn’t just eat a bit of side salad for dinner
Has she deleted that one?

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
She looks so uncomfortable
I watched a bit of this because I was interested in the products, but some blonde woman kept tapping her phone madly and waving her hands around so I just left it. I on this occasion did not blame Teresa for looking uncomfortable.

DowntoearthDawn

VIP Member
Foods cold because you’ve been dicking about filming it you idiot 🙄🙄
Would drive me nuts if I had a family member that had to film the food before you’re allowed to eat.
Why does she always look like she’s in pain when she eats, like she’s got tooth ache or something?!
She’s a pain. If it was me, I’d start eating!!

yo2daho2

VIP Member
So she said on her crying video that she is having time off but her app launch thing is on 21st, this Sunday so will she be back by then? The coming soon video is still on her tik tok and that Video hasn’t been deleted.

I cant see the video anymore?

WhatABore

VIP Member
I just googled average ww points per day and it says 23 though I'm sure it depends on your height and weight
It's been a looong time since I did WW.
SW is more what I'm familiar with. Which is the same, if you're over a certain weight, you have more a day

gimm3more

VIP Member
I’ve seen some say the weekly weigh ins are what holds them accountable. So I wonder if I started one myself where we have a meeting weigh ourselves and have a chat about oit week with no you didn’t stick to your diet thats why you failed this week and no looser of the week for the one that lost the most weight. Just a support group with no judgement whatsover.
Set up a tattle thread for it 😁

Grace Kelly

VIP Member
So the hospital calls and asks them to go in as soon as possible for mark to have his operation, instead she decides to set up her camera and film herself making a coffee instead

don’t worry hun, the surgeons etc will just wait
I thought the same.

WhatABore

VIP Member
I don’t think it was meant to be a dippy egg. She’s just incapable of cooking them. She needs to buy herself an egg cooker, mines maybe a lidl one and it tells you what setting to put it on for what kind of yolk you want so easy even a simpleton like her could work it.
Ah, that makes more sense then, fair enough.
I don't tend to listen to what she says because it takes her so long to get the words out correctly. I just heard dippy egg and thought it was a weird way of doing it 😂

If she wanted hard boiled, she was way off. Even the white was all snotty in that when she dipped her toast 😂