Fakeys Assemble #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You two are angels and your daughter Crazy. Such a lovely thing you’re both doing. The people you help won’t forget it.
I love doing it. Nothing brings me more pleasure to helps others in need. Just proves how greedy Fakey and Flapz are.

Reactions: 5
Me too, been hungry and I know hunger my childhood was poverty, but that was life then, so I understand what these poor people go through, it can happen to anyone, homelessness through no fault of their own but a hot dinner can mean the world to them have a lovely day everyone X

Reactions: 6
Ooh I will!! It's right at the good bit with Dodi and Di.
Thats me sorted also I didn’t know that Mohammed was friends with Diana first, so it was him who got Diana and Dodi together I always felt so sorry for Mohammed that absolutely broke him, he wasn’t seen much after that and he passed away the end of August this year This is going to be good but though to watch season of The Crown but im looking forward to it

Years ago I did my annual trip to Harrods and Muhammad was on the escalator and me being me gave him a wave ....he waved back and gave me a lovely smile before Dodi died ....

Reactions: 5
Yes, if I remember rightly wasn't it the tennis or racing? It was featured in another series. He was a lovely man. It was really interesting watching about him when they went into his beginnings.

Yes, if I remember rightly wasn't it the tennis or racing? It was featured in another series. He was a lovely man. It was really interesting watching about him when they went into his beginnings.
I was fascinated I had no idea he was from such poverty… what a legacy he has left. He never got over loosing Dodi and Diana I remember that in the series aswell, was it both? Polo and tennis??

Reactions: 4
I was fascinated I had no idea he was from such poverty… what a legacy he has left. He never got over loosing Dodi and Diana I remember that in the series aswell, was it both? Polo and tennis??
That was it - Polo!!! Then they were at Wimbledon together!!

Reactions: 3
Well, I couldn't keep up the suspense and binge watched The Crown last night. Very good and tastefully done. Highly recommended.

The next new episodes drop on the 14th December. Can't wait for those!

Hi Guyssssss….I binged The Crown, it’s very good but very tense? They really have done an amazing show. Also has anyone watched ‘Escaping Twin Flames’ on Netflix ? it’s about a mad cult that says they will find youre “soul mate” or “twin flame” its fucking nuts How on earth do these people believe this shit??? Fascinating to watch how two people can control others!

I haven't got Netflix anymore I got cut off from the code sharing when new rules were introduced, but have Prime but don't really that either at the moment x just finished watching Big Brother and that was nuts too lol lol x Going to be watching Jungle tonight as I love Fred and hope he wins x
---
*watch that

Try logging into Netflix in a week or two, my da uses my brothers login but it works again after a week or two… I can never find anything on Prime?? yeah I watched BB (never missed a series since it started 🫣 lol) This year was too quick but still good… Jordan is from Scunthorpe Grimsby live will have a new “celeb” to write about now instead of Fakey Yeah I watched the Jungle , Josie is so enjoyable to watch, she will probably win… Oh yes Fred is lovely, seems a nice man aswell x chat soon x
Yes Jessica I watched that last week it’s mental!
Its insane isn’t it!! Im sorry but them people really had to be lacking in something to believe that shit! They even gad/have them believing they were born the wrong gender! mental!!! Its worth a watch Fakeys! chat soon x