Facesbygrace #24 I'm gonna do ih, lose the fah.. Oh pizza, yeh gimme dah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry for your loss. I’m having surgery on the 24th & will wake up with a colostomy bag (MS complications) that I might have for 6-8 months . I do wish my mother or husband could be there for a hug when I come around. It’s terrible isn’t it. Xx
Sorry to hear that. Wish you a speedy recovery.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
sorry for your loss. I’m having surgery on the 24th & will wake up with a colostomy bag (MS complications) that I might have for 6-8 months . I do wish my mother or husband could be there for a hug when I come around. It’s terrible isn’t it. Xx
Firstly, good luck!! We’re all rooting for you to have a safe and complication free recovery!!

Secondly, entirely unrelated to her disgraceful antics the last 24 hours, does anyone know what she actually studied (I use that word lightly for her) in college?

Reactions: 10
Sorry to go off topic, I’ve asked for a thread on her before.. SINEAD RICE having a full blown kids party with loads of different voices in the background and children’s entertainment?!? Please someone start a thread for this yoke
She was at saffy Ts cousins birthday jade coakelys kids birthday

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 4
Firstly, good luck!! We’re all rooting for you to have a safe and complication free recovery!!

Secondly, entirely unrelated to her disgraceful antics the last 24 hours, does anyone know what she actually studied (I use that word lightly for her) in college?
She has a masters in being a pain in the hole 👨‍🎓👨‍🎓👨‍🎓👨‍🎓👨‍🎓

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Bachelor's degree, Germanic Languages,Literatures, and Linguistics .

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

German and Spanish.

Reactions: 3
She couldn’t possibly be washing and sanitising her hands regularly/properly if her nails are that dirty. Totally disgusting.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Stop 😂 linguistics 🙊 are you sure she didn't get her degree in a lucky bag 🙄🤔
Well she says she went to college for 4 years but most people who did well in college have what grade they graduated with (1st class honours etc) and there's no mention of that. And I fully believe if she had a graduation picture of herself in cloak and mortar it would be regularly brought up just so we all would know just have clever she really is 😉

Reactions: 18
Grand, me and a few of my pals were teasing each other about the degrees we’re getting and one of them said gracey had done the degree I’m doing - she won because I was the most horrified 😂

• Haha
There’s a picture up of her on the wall of her old school in tallaght on their “wall of fame”.

• Haha
  • Wow
How many steps did she do today ? What do you think ? I’d say sat on her hole - and now needs to do 50,000 steps a day to make the challenge ! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 she’ll be walking for 14 hours a day 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I just watched the makeup and earring videos, I have thoughts, I am behind.
As someone already said, she contoured way too far down - she’s also very rough with her own face, I’d be a bit nervous to let her near my own, purely for the force she seems to have used! Also, she looks so miserable in the shots where she has the products close to the camera, she looks so distant from what she’s doing.
The earrings - I think it’s a good video from here tbh, I have such low standards that she’d have to dig a hole to get under them at this point. The lobe earrings looked so awkward to put in, and I thought her lobe piercings looked a bit stretched? Maybe it was the shots, but I’d be grimacing too.

Reactions: 5
There’s a picture up of her on the wall of her old school in tallaght on their “wall of fame”.
🤣🤣🤣 No way. There mustn’t be too many well known past pupils if grace is on their wall of fame. I wouldn’t like my kids looking up to her. She isn’t a great role model anyone.

I hope someone reports her to the Gardai for going outside her 5km. I hope she is spotted to Operation Transformation this week. Hopefully a few more screenshots.

She didn’t do the virtual 5km either in support because you can be sure she would be posting about doing it.

Reactions: 14
🤣🤣🤣 No way. There mustn’t be too many well known past pupils if grace is on their wall of fame. I wouldn’t like my kids looking up to her. She isn’t a great role model anyone.

I hope someone reports her to the Gardai for going outside her 5km. I hope she is spotted to Operation Transformation this week. Hopefully a few more screenshots.

She didn’t do the virtual 5km either in support because you can be sure she would be posting about doing it.
She'd make you sick

Reactions: 4
Oh it is terrible - wishing you all the best with your surgery and recovery - virtual hugs to you xxx

I would give anything to hug my parents, my Dad isn’t in good health and is elderly. I wish you the very best of luck with your surgery and a speedy recovery xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.