Facesbygrace #24 I'm gonna do ih, lose the fah.. Oh pizza, yeh gimme dah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The eyeshadow doesn’t look great for a “MUA” it’s just plopping a load of different colours on top of each other. It’s like what little girls do when they are playing makeup. No hate but like it’s just not nice , simples

Reactions: 6
Sinead rice is one of the Alicia lip filler visitors no matter what lockdown level. She had her baby the day or so before Christmas and continued to have every single person she knows into her house all over the Christmas and new year period while the rest of us tried to figure out how to keep our families safe. Keep watching, today isn’t different to any other day with her

Reactions: 9
Where did she put a comment up asking people to comment for a goodie bag? I can’t see it 👀

Reactions: 1
Sinead rice is one of the Alicia lip filler visitors no matter what lockdown level. She had her baby the day or so before Christmas and continued to have every single person she knows into her house all over the Christmas and new year period while the rest of us tried to figure out how to keep our families safe. Keep watching, today isn’t different to any other day with her
I'm actually shocked with the amount of people in that house today

Reactions: 2
The fact that she's posting trying to flog earrings today shows she has absolutely no shame or regret about what she did yesterday. That video yesterday is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the restrictions Grace has broken.

Reactions: 10
Where did she put a comment up asking people to comment for a goodie bag? I can’t see it 👀
Her stories I think

The fact that she's posting trying to flog earrings today shows she has absolutely no shame or regret about what she did yesterday. That video yesterday is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the restrictions Grace has broken.
That site popped up a few times in my insta stories as sponsored not a hope I’d buy anything from them now

Reactions: 3
Nobody will receive a goody bag
Precisely. That yoke naps during business hours so not a hope she would make it to the post office nor will she part with the mountain of freebie shite she gets. More chance of her staying in her 5km than someone getting a goodie bag

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She put a story up asking people to comment their favourite product and she'd pick a winner for a goody bag all to increase interaction on the post.. Put it there so there's no mention of a competition on the actual post, just looks like she has good interaction and probably won't pick a winner until she's questioned about it.... again.

Reactions: 17
Let’s hope they start to take note, especially voduz, a small Irish business.. don’t think Denise would appreciate being conned and lied to! 🥺
[/QUOT

Denise is a con artist herself! She partners up with any chancer, look at the Claire Balding debacle!! She’s also told a few lies in her day eg Belfast launch
Let’s hope they start to take note, especially voduz, a small Irish business.. don’t think Denise would appreciate being conned and lied to! 🥺
Denise is a con artist herself! She partners up with any chancer, look at the Claire Balding debacle!! She’s also told a few lies in her day eg Belfast launch

Reactions: 11
Given that the Gardaí are investigating that couple who rescued the dog in the wicklow mountains last week, because somebody reported that they breached the 5km rule.... Then perhaps they are taking these complaints seriously 🤔🤔🤔 Sickening when so many of us haven't seen family in months like😡

Reactions: 15
She has a post up now about earrings. Went on the website there is honestly not pair I would wear if they were free! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Given that the Gardaí are investigating that couple who rescued the dog in the wicklow mountains last week, because somebody reported that they breached the 5km rule.... Then perhaps they are taking these complaints seriously 🤔🤔🤔 Sickening when so many of us haven't seen family in months like😡
There's an extra layer to those two with the dog, they were staying in a hotel/B&B advertising itself as a mental health retreat for essential workers... And issuing travel letters to the same effect.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I know it’s unreal why Gracie thinks she’s beyond the law. I can’t even attend my dear Aunties funeral on Wednesday and have to watch through a live stream - but Grace can go outside her 5km for no essential reason - I really hope she gets called out more cause I’m sick of her!!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Those fingers nails are rank, like some lazy mess that sits on her arse all day scratching her hole and picking her nose

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I know it’s unreal why Gracie thinks she’s beyond the law. I can’t even attend my dear Aunties funeral on Wednesday and have to watch through a live stream - but Grace can go outside her 5km for no essential reason - I really hope she gets called out more cause I’m sick of her!!
sorry for your loss. I’m having surgery on the 24th & will wake up with a colostomy bag (MS complications) that I might have for 6-8 months . I do wish my mother or husband could be there for a hug when I come around. It’s terrible isn’t it. Xx

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.