Facesbygrace #24 I'm gonna do ih, lose the fah.. Oh pizza, yeh gimme dah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely it doesn’t matter if that chaps husband takes down the video will she not be on the actual operation transformation programme ? I’ve never watched it before so not sure it that part is filmed for the show also if it is surely she will be seen on it ? How has she seriously no cop on 🙈

Reactions: 3
Yes it's filmed as the 5k is a big part of the show. Especially this year for Andrew as he has done fantastic running and I think this could be the fastest 5k from any of the contestants

Surely it doesn’t matter if that chaps husband takes down the video will she not be on the actual operation transformation programme ? I’ve never watched it before so not sure it that part is filmed for the show also if it is surely she will be seen on it ? How has she seriously no cop on 🙈
Filmed a

Reactions: 1
Sorry to go off topic, I’ve asked for a thread on her before.. SINEAD RICE having a full blown kids party with loads of different voices in the background and children’s entertainment?!? Please someone start a thread for this yoke

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I used to enjoy following when she first had sienna . She actually had content ! Now it’s quite all over the place and she’s a huge walking #ad. I’ve no idea which direction her page is going lol

Reactions: 5
Sorry to go off topic, I’ve asked for a thread on her before.. SINEAD RICE having a full blown kids party with loads of different voices in the background and children’s entertainment?!? Please someone start a thread for this yoke
literally No idea who she is ..but I’ll say one thing feom a glance at her feed

wouldnt like to meet her in a dark alley 👀 🤛🏼 🥊

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who is she and what’s with her ridiculous looking lips ? Is she a traveller

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Jaysus just had a look at that Sinead Rice, omg, rough stuff.
If she went outside in the summer flys would stick to her, like those sticky hang down fly catchers long ago🤮

• Haha

Never heard of her, so went for a nose. She looks like she’d melt if you put her too near to a radiator or heater.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
13 comments since yesterday on that ad ... with 172 thousand followers 🤔

She realises this and just now posts 'comment and ill send someone goody bag'

Pathetic stuff really that you have to blackmail people to comment ..

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If she went outside in the summer flys would stick to her, like those sticky hang down fly catchers long ago🤮
Rough as duck and her fella with his fake white teeth, pure drug dealer look !

• Haha
  • Wow

So she's leaving people comment on her post again? Wonder would she comment about her 5km rule breaking incidient if asked again?

Reactions: 2
So she's leaving people comment on her post again? Wonder would she comment about her 5km rule breaking incidient if asked again?
She will just delete and block as usual..

Imagine Only getting that many comments... then the next day saying oh comment blah blah and I'll send a goodie bag... its embarrassing really

Reactions: 6

Nobody will receive a goody bag

Reactions: 7
Yeh I just had a nose. Be hard to find rougher than that.She makes our Grace look like the Duchess of Cambridge.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.