Facesbygrace #24 I'm gonna do ih, lose the fah.. Oh pizza, yeh gimme dah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To b

. To be fair that sounds more like harassment than anything else

Because she hadn't been stopped by guards. If she had been stopped then maybe yes but would they fine based on Instagram and tattle?
oh you are right that’s harassment but the owners couldn’t act on it without the employee making a complaint which she was too afraid to do. She they made it about covid instead and the 5km and it did work

Reactions: 3
Cult beauty...such a local Irish business! She was bleating on about being a local Irish business supporter hero. Few months back when she got criticism for grabbing every freebie bits she’s done sweet duck all to actually promote any Irish businesses since brexit/covid/ever. A measly “thanks xyz” post once or twice a week doesn’t cut it

Reactions: 5
I see both the Andrew guy and his husband have set their accounts to private. Where they always private?

I’m fuming about her breaking the 5km and no wearing a mask of social distancing. She is an out an out c u next Tuesday! No regard for anyone.

Reactions: 19
Me watching any of her makeup vids : " dont do it please.. please don't do the kiss and wiggly fingers wave to camera Pls grace.....pretty please

Grace: blows kiss and smarms into camera while wiggly finger waving

Me : no..NOOOOOOOO my eyes, my eyeeessss 🤮🤮🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Me watching any of her makeup vids : " dont do it please.. please don't do the kiss and wiggly fingers wave to camera Pls grace.....pretty please

Grace: blows kiss and smarms into camera while wiggly finger waving

Me : no..NOOOOOOOO my eyes, my eyeeessss 🤮🤮🤮🤮
Its gives me the rage 😂😂😂😂😂 and that thing where she puts her two hands under her face.... arghhhhhhhhhhhhhh rage rage raaaaaage 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Can you imagine the lads getting that text? "Yea so dem Tattle trolls are givin ooh abooh me bein in yer vidyo so can yews take it de-wen?"

Yes, sure thing Grace. I'll take down a story celebrating my husband's win because everything is about you.

If she knew she was going to be on camera, would she not have spuced herself up a bit? She looks like shite!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
If I remember right, that guy lives in Lucan (?) which from City West Village is just over 9km according to Google Maps. Her 5km radius would only take her as far as around Clondalkin
Can someone who lives nearby not report this to the guards?

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Can you imagine the lads getting that text? "Yea so dem Tattle trolls are givin ooh abooh me bein in yer vidyo so can yews take it de-wen?"

Yes, sure thing Grace. I'll take down a story celebrating my husband's win because everything is about you.

If she knew she was going to be on camera, would she not have spuced herself up a bit? She looks like shite!
So that screenshot of her was up on Andrews husbands Instagram? She’s no business asking him to take it down (if she did). If that was me I’d have told her no.

Reactions: 9
So she's at a gathering, outside her 5km, and no mask.
I don't know her friend and the ot thing he's doing but that's disgraceful, both her attending, but him for promoting himself too. First person ever to do 5km🙄when people grieving can only have 10 at a funeral. Boils my piss.
Had an idea. Why don't we report to RTE and Kath Thomas page?

Reactions: 6
Comment calling her out about not wearing a mask and being outside her 5k is gone from her picture now too

Reactions: 4
I see both the Andrew guy and his husband have set their accounts to private. Where they always private?

I’m fuming about her breaking the 5km and no wearing a mask of social distancing. She is an out an out c u next Tuesday! No regard for anyone.
Yes they were always private as I tried looking at his page during the week after operation transformation but it was private. I didn't want to follow incase its 'properly' private

Reactions: 5
THIS! Cult Beauty is where we should all be shopping now ladies! Easy for her to say when she's had her pick of their products. It doesn't matter how buhhery soft that sculpting powder is...it's like trying to find cheekbones on a bleeping watermelon...the big green kind. I'm sorry but how is this supposed to inspire me to buy that product?! And the foundation is too dark for her skin (and she's in front of a light!) and the blush makes her look like Pat Butcher working the streets. Terrible!! And I want to put my fist through my phone everytime she does that stupid pose 👊
Its just that she hasn't a clue how to do it.
Contour is supposed to sculpt and lift everything, yesterday, she contoured really far down and dragged it down, making her face look rounder. And she uses blush to colour her whole f**king cheeks rather than just putting a bit of colour on the apples of her cheeks 🙈🙈🙈🙈
She hasn't a clue!!
And then there's the hand poses yes, good god. The whole thing just annoyed me.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The hands under the chin pose make me feel like she's going to start belting out On the Good Ship Lollipop

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I wouldn't be blaming RTE or OT for people turning up. They where there to film his 5 k for the programme. No one was invited. It was mostly neighbour's. Its not like the gilm crew can tell people to duck off, its down to personal responsibility. She is too dim to even realise how utterly disgusting her actions are. If grown adults at this stage can't act responsibly then they are pond scum.

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.