FacesByGrace #13 I’ve cured my angzyahee, now to cure me itchy gee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys she only changes the lighting in the photos ok she doesn’t photoshop ! 🤔It’s not her fault the cats tail fell off and then reappeared !!🥴🥴 She even posted some stupid photo from her actual camera ( like wow ) so all us plebs should believe her now !who are to question Queen grace ! Clearly it was covid that caused the tail to go and reappear !! Not photoshopping ! I hope that’s cleared it up now for us guys 😱😱🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
D-Buck is like the family pet at this stage. The only time she looks happy with her family is when she's getting paid for it. And the only time she has both of her kids at the same time is when someone is there to help her lazy arse. What's with the trunk walk? This isn't Dirty Dancing and you're no Baby, Grace. Get a grip on yourself and give those children a normal childhood without a camera shoved in their faces.

And that song on the Reel sums her up perfectly -greedy Grace wants everything and is a grabber. The pyjamas and dirty fingers prodding the iPad...she's disgusting.

And Grace, isn't Lightroom the mobile app of Photoshop, made by Adobe? If those photos aren't edited, you'd want to get onto your builder about your wonky walls.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
She says it doesnt bother her what people are saying but it obviously does otherwise she wouldnt address it and defend herself.

She also obviously reads this and why would she do that if she didnt care!

Reactions: 27
Guys she only changes the lighting in the photos ok she doesn’t photoshop ! 🤔It’s not her fault the cats tail fell off and then reappeared !!🥴🥴 She even posted some stupid photo from her actual camera ( like wow ) so all us plebs should believe her now !who are to question Queen grace ! Clearly it was covid that caused the tail to go and reappear !! Not photoshopping ! I hope that’s cleared it up now for us guys 😱😱🤣🤣
Maybe she can blame it on the full moon the other night and ZenJen doing some witchcraft

Reactions: 6
I sense an Aoibhe Devlin style insta breakdown coming 👀 Minus the 2 month social media break because you know ... freebies 🤪

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
😂😂😂😂😂😂 Oh hi Grace 👋 Yeah, I do like the way I look in the mirror actually , it doesn’t bother me that much that I have to photoshop my photos , even the cahs tail ... if I had a cah , oh and no, I don’t follow you Gracie because I don’t want to give you a follow because ...why should I? For the life of me , I can’t think of 1 reason why I should follow you 🧐😂😂 I just pop in for a look purely for the entertainment and to see what companies to avoid next 💁🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Gas how she thinks any of us follow her! No Grace, we're not as obsessed with you as you are of yourself.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Cahs tails go missing and pastry pieces and stripes appear
Screenshot_20201003-203149.png
Screenshot_20201003-203156.png
IMG_20201003_203104_267.JPG
Screenshot_20200913-180921.png
, poor grace she needs to get a new camera phone.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
First time poster here but I've just had it with her Bullshit. The photo on the left is from November 2019 before the miracle oah milk diet kicked in and she looks slimmer there than she does this week. Now obviously you'll have to ignore the bar on the stairgate that bends in shape around her leg or the rad cover that seems to have carpet growing up it to believe that the picture isn't edited. She has gotten so used to photo shopping all her pictures that now she can't recognise what's she's doing anymore. Pathetic is the only word I have for her at this stage.
Collage 2020-10-01 16_02_08.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Came straight for the comments tonight lol! She is on the warpath!! Thou doth protest too much!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And U know what no one on here is bloody saying anything about her weight. I can’t stand how they manipulate the narrative for the ‘poor me likes and messages’. Yes to saying how untidy she looks at times (but we all do at times). But we aren’t running a bloody business flogging every product under the sun on a public platform. The factual narrative we are creating Gracie darling is that photoshopping is dishonest but then that’s the ‘job’ you have chosen. One that promotes dishonesty! I don’t bloody care what weight you are. Just don’t lie about it. Embrace it. Not a great role model for young girls seeing that.

Reactions: 14
Can grace actually go and duck off, it wasn’t just us women asking about the picture, that lovely man Chris asked too 😂

Honestly though, c’mere for a second Grace. I want you to know, when you read this, that IGTV video disturbs me. It looks extremely awkward. Your with your family, albeit Dan the Man is with you, enjoy yourself?
Im glad you think you’re at peace with yourself, if you genuinly were you wouldn’t not even talk about Loki’s tail and photoshopping. It’sas clear as Larbys old photoshopping days that you do. So no, your not at peace with yourself.
The day you become at peace with yourself is when you give up the Gram.

And also, if she was apart of Brendans Team, she would 10000000% have been there, she’s only skitting now she wasn’t there, cause the amount of blowback this is getting. So this isn’t going to take the heat of your BLATANTLY OBVIOUS photoshop tricks, just continue what your doing hun, and we will continue to call you out.
And if you don’t like it, ask your pal to poof ya all away, like your cats tail.
😘

Reactions: 17
So she’s just posted a pic at her mirror and even with her bevelled mirror there’s no warping on her door frames as there normally is. I’m so sick of her treating us all like fools 😡😡😡😡😡

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Grace, you can go duck right off. I know Facetune when I see it. Don't forget some of us have seen you in person recently. The mirror doesn't lie (your editing apps do) but 3D doesn't either you utter twit.

And I love how to prove a point she has to come on in her housecoat so we can't see her actual shape. You really showed us there, Grace.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Can’t hide the fact she called her own fanny crusty......was that to put off the girlos calling Kipserella after she posted his digits? 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Please please please Leonie From Italy with Love , do your business a favour and stop with the free food to Grace, there are other bloggers, it's total overkill.
Last week a pal of mine was telling me she was ordering from Leonie for her husbands birthday... I said you know what order from a local business that doesn’t keep feeding an insta hun. She was baffled at me.

Reactions: 9
Last week a pal of mine was telling me she was ordering from Leonie for her husbands birthday... I said you know what order from a local business that doesn’t keep feeding an insta hun. She was baffled at me.
Great minds!! My sister in law was going to order a platter from Leonie and I said if you buy a platter for your mam you’re fueling the freebies for Greedy Grace 😂 So she didn’t order from her she went with another local place, which is great for the other local place but not so great for Leonie. Someone said that Leonie is going OTT with the gifting and it’s spot on, doing more damage than good. They look good in fairness but I wouldn’t buy one even if it got delivered to my door strapped to the back of a pink glittery unicorn 🦄

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She does a bit. I mean it’s obvious from her rant she’s reading here. Like there were only a few comments on her page. Gave yourself away there Grace!!!
I will say those kids are very cute in that igtv. Seriously grace spend time with them it goes so fast. So fast.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.