FacesByGrace #13 I’ve cured my angzyahee, now to cure me itchy gee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Its actually quite sickening isnt it
I take great comfort in knowing that them freebies they all get will dry up soon enough as the new Huns come along and push the older ones out of the scene. Them freebies won't be paying your bills come 5 years time

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I take great comfort in knowing that them freebies they all get will dry up soon enough as the new Huns come along and push the older ones out of the scene. Them freebies won't be paying your bills come 5 years time
Just on this though they will get some shock when they’ve to do a hard days work and she won’t walk into a big salary either without anything behind her. If I was her I’d be retraining now.

Reactions: 11
Just on this though they will get some shock when they’ve to do a hard days work and she won’t walk into a big salary either without anything behind her. If I was her I’d be retraining now.
That's exactly my point ⬆

Im all in favour for being a blogger. I'm all in favour for doing something of relevence. Honestly if you're a blogger with a decent background to what you do and what you aim for, then yes go ahead and set up that camera and show people what it's like to promote what you want. Show people what it's like to work for what you want.

What I'm not in favour of is flaunting all these freebies and promoting laziness while there are hard working people out there who have to save (for many weeks, months or years) to buy these freebies she so gallantly flaunts. She doesn't donate them. Grace isn't appreciative of anything in life.

Instagram isn't a job. It's a hobby. Unfortunately, it's too easy to gain followers (or as Grace has done, paid for these followers) and money as these "influencers" have been lured into the false pretent of being able to just sit in their house, throw make up on, put on their best highest voice and off they go, chatting shite about a product they never even dreamed off buying... but they get paid too.

The Smyths vouchure she kept for her greedy self because she genuinely can't look past the fact that she has more than enough money (or so she likes to let people think) to pay for her own children's presents for everyday of the week, let alone Christmas. That vouchure was stated by Smyths to give away to followers in a give away (which Smyths have retracted the discounts they usually have due to the current situation) and that money hungry parasite had the audacity to keep the vouchure for herself. Grace claimed she helps charities. Grace claims that promoting companies is her way of helping a business expand. She does in her arse.

I agree with your post 100%. Grace wouldn't know what smacked her in the face when she realises that most jobs, with duck all qualifications, start at minimum wage which then some people either decide to go to education part time or stay in their current position due to other factors in life. Either ways, a back up wouldn't hurt seeing as she's failing at this Instagram, miserably.

But here we are people, Grace gets her freebies and flaunts it like she was given the special treatments for being a laziness woman on the planet

Edit: Just to state that I don't hate the girl. Hate is a strong word and I firmly believe Grace would have a lot more going for her if she just sat back and taught about what she is doing rather than running away with her unrealistic ideas and stories

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
That IGTV.. something really not sitting right with me about that "ad". The fake playing with the kids, the fake smiles and close ups. Can only imagine Cece "Mammy why is the man with the camera recording us playing?"

Reactions: 14
Ah so now it’s clear why the family where in Masseys Woods that Sunday morning!! All up washed, dressed and out the door in their Penney’s jackets 🙄

That IGTV.. something really not sitting right with me about that "ad". The fake playing with the kids, the fake smiles and close ups. Can only imagine Cece "Mammy why is the man with the camera recording us playing?"

Poor CeCe is normally only used for advertising so she is probably used to it at this stage 😩

Reactions: 12
Ah so now it’s clear why the family where in Masseys Woods that Sunday morning!! All up washed, dressed and out the door in their Penney’s jackets 🙄
Don’t you mean Primark 🤣🤣

DBuckley is getting his money worth I’ll say!

Also not to get in to the guidelines etc. but who were the people sitting around the table with her for drinks? When they said don’t mix with more then 2 households, that means only mix with that same 2nd household for the 3 weeks. Not a different household every few days. Again I could be wrong and know it’s been discussed before. But also personally I am just being very cautious. I think it’s more that this flouters blatantly post themselves doing these things online and Gracer’s just boils my blood at times.

Hope her ve-jay-jay is doing ok today after all the alcohol, sweets and free donuts lastnight.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
"Family time is the best time"..... but obvs only when I'm getting paid for it 🤷‍♀️
Like a promo video for center parcs or something not penneys!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Getting paid to spend time with your children Grace ? Now this is a new one 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 13
"Family time is the best time"..... but obvs only when I'm getting paid for it 🤷‍♀️
Like a promo video for center parcs or something not penneys!
Came on to say the same - “
Family time is the best time “ when it’s sponsored and I have to be with them .she is so shallow and fake ...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
She’s just said she’s no explanation for the missing tail but she doesn’t photoshop. Maybe Zen can tell her where the missing tail is

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Don’t you mean Primark 🤣🤣

DBuckley is getting his money worth I’ll say!

Also not to get in to the guidelines etc. but who were the people sitting around the table with her for drinks? When they said don’t mix with more then 2 households, that means only mix with that same 2nd household for the 3 weeks. Not a different household every few days. Again I could be wrong and know it’s been discussed before. But also personally I am just being very cautious. I think it’s more that this flouters blatantly post themselves doing these things online and Gracer’s just boils my blood at times.

Hope her ve-jay-jay is doing ok today after all the alcohol, sweets and free donuts lastnight.

How did I make that mistake 🥴 as far as the mixing of households, missy and her likes don’t give two fucks about that!

The itch has to be mighty today 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Back to positive vibes please 😂 Little ms whingebag wouldn’t know a positive vibe if it kicked her in the arse... unless it was sponsored then she’d be obsessed with it 💁🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Funny how people are only defending her once she put it in her stories. There was no replies to the comments about the tail before that

Reactions: 6
Funny how people are only defending her once she put it in her stories. There was no replies to the comments about the tail before that
I’m waiting for
Someone to say they can see the tail. FFS. I’m done with the lot of them

• Haha
Reactions: 6
HI GRACE🤣🤣🤣👋👋👋👋Wow shes on fire tonight🤣🤣Funny how the truth hurts aint it Grace🤔🤔Glad you think you are fantastic..as most of us here think you are a FAKE🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I haven't been on her thread in a while or looked at her contenh but Jesus almighty she f**King loves herself . Absolutely full of shite aswell . We all know ya photoshop love , we dont all feel ugly and tit about ourselves and its why " we pick you apart " and stop scrubbing your vag with shower gel . You haven't inspired a generation talking about it and go wash your hair its been days and looks every bit of it .

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.