Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jollyolly

I think when her husband and close family see the posts about the coffee machines , they will be like "don't mind them Grace hun, they are only jealous"

Sorry but she is rough and her family seem to be the same - take anything they can get. They seem like they have no shame at all, they are really into conspicuous consumption.
I'll probably get roasted for this but here goes;

Grace is nothing but a skanger who got lucky and gained a following by whoring out her child's birth.
The people who follow and idolise Grace are also skangers... we all know the type, living off the single parents allowance in the HAP funded gaff with their fella living there off the books. Said fella claims disability allowance for a bad back but does plastering work cash in hand. In other words, scroungers who know every trick in the book and think they are entitled to handouts and to live off the state while the rest of us work like idiots.

They see absolutely nothing wrong with Grace and her greediness... take what you can get hun, shur you're entitled to three free coffee machines. More free clothes for your kids... why not, you're entitled to them. Just like they feel they are entitled to every handout going.

Scum attracts scum in other words.

I’m shocked anyone still owns one tbh
I'm still traumatised by the ads when I was a kid putting the fear of god into us about chip pan fires and deep fat fryers 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Eloel12345

I understand the concept of sending your child to a creche. For social interaction. To help with their education. To get a general concept of how to be around other people. Their development throughout early childhood is a huge importance and mixing that in with other children helps them develop not just social skills but also language as baby talk can only go on for so long before a child needs to be able to, not just hold a full conversation but have an understanding of what they are saying. Especially when you've got 3 hours for free, regardless if you work full time or not.

But...

What I don't understand is when you're clearly a parent whom, one has been made redundant and has plenty of time to search for other jobs AND care for their child, or children after those 3 hours and another parent who blantly post online her laziness and attempt to show the world she cares for her children when she could actually put those practice in place. When the 3 hours are up and the children (or child) is collected, then you've the rest of the day to have an hour nap, or go to the park, do arts and crafts, watch cartoons etc. Spend time with your child who is still young. Grace would rather leave the child in the creche all day.

But no.

Grace would rather take photos of herself in clothes that honestly don't suit her, photoshop them and the cat, bang on about being child free AND gets paid for promoting things no one cares about because this is why people.... She's a money hungry cnut!

Grace has no intentions of getting herself a job that requires waking up early, doing a full day's work then coming home to continue working, cleaning, cooking dinner and more. Her partner has no intentions either. Live off redundancy and Grace's Instagram income.

Now don't get me wrong, we all love to make a bit of extra money and we often wounder what it's like to receive €5,000 (an example) for sitting on our holes to promote an eye shadow palette (then give it away in a pretend competition) but the thing is, there's such thing called Real Life and in the real life, people have to earn their money, somehow survive, pay their bills, look after their children as they don't have the help that Grace gets. Figure out what to buy in their food shopping as budgets can be low. There are many people out there who would kill to be able to make a name for themselves trough working hard (or can't work due to various reasons) and you've got this girl, a liar, a band wagoner, who firmly believes that she's a business woman in the making.

When she bangs on about mental health issues and anxieties, I feel she's more so on the bangwagon and wants to let people know she understand when in reality, she hasn't a fucking clue. Anxiety comes in all forms of life, it can happen to anyone for any given reason, understandable. What isn't understood is that she can switch it on and off by reading comments and changing her ways? Anixety isn't a part time illness. You either have it, or you don't. I watched a video from a couple of years ago and she stated that she was attending counselling, that's great so has her counsellor not given her advice on how to deal with her anxiety? How to deal with boundaries online? How to balance a working life and children?

There's so much I could say that's wrong about this girl. There's so much I can say that will make Grace realise that she has it lucky. So much luckier than those who struggle. This child free business she bangs on about infuriates me to the point where I personally think she's sorry she even had children at all and wishes herself and partner had a couple of years to actually be child free and use their Instagram money to spend on more extravagant things. I could be wrong.

I want to say that it's the jealousy in me but to be honest, I can't jealous of someone who makes it very clear that she isn't happy with her life whatsoever, with no reasons why. I understand her videos and Instagram only show glimps of her 24 hour days but those glimps, those raw moments are want people want to see, true life, real problems. This goes for all bloggers out there, not just Grace. It's all marketing and they know exactly who they can target.

No one wants to see you've pawned your children off because you want child free times. No one wants to see you inviting half of Dublin into your home. No one wants to see a used pallete being given away under the false pretent of a competition. She's fake and will continue to be fake until people get bored. Those who watch her videos and continue to praise her, make her believe she's an inspiration, will end up growing up and seeing that online persona and real life personas are two different things and Grace will eventually have to cut her lost.

I'm sorry for the rant but after reading this thread, I personally believe Grace thrives on these and really thinks its helping her develope her career (?) but no Grace it isn't. People are trying to tell you something, look at the hints and listen. If you want to be a blogger, be more professional and understanding than ignorant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 72

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The sight of her three free coffee machines lined up on the counter is honestly grotesque. Would she not just donate one the greedy sow. Even Chris knows it’s too much. “My coffee station”, fuck off ya greedy pig. “I’m a coffee fanahic”, not enough to actually pay for it though. Freebie fanatic is all you are

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
This one lives the life of fucking Riley I tell ye. Kid free last weekend and now this weekend off for massages in The Shelbourne, Prosecco and lunch out with her mental mate. Pandemic who!!? Newsflash Grace, you’re a mother of two small children who can’t just shirk her responsibilities because you feel you need pampering 24/7. If she comes on this weekend saying she has anxiety I swear I will fucking flip. Three coffee machines and hundreds of euro worth of skin care landing at the door, a husband who would wipe her arse if she asked him to and a family of total enablers who bend over backwards for her at every turn. She is one absolute idiot. She thinks she is the best mother in the world because she can deck her kids out in free clobber but being a good mam is about more than what you can scrounge for them Grace. It’s about being there for them when they need you, being emotionally and mentally available to them at all times and putting them and their needs above your own for once in your selfish gowl of a life. Not swanning off at every opportunity you get because you feel you deserve it.

You don’t have anything that the rest of us couldn’t have if we wanted to. I could walk out my door right now and go for a bit of indulgent pampering, give the kids to the in laws next weekend and indulge myself some more but I won’t do it. Because when I decided to be a parent I signed up to a life of putting myself on the back burner for a few years, putting them first and making sure they have what they need (paid for not scronged) And for that I am truly proud of myself. And not on a superficial level which is all you’ll ever feel. True pride that I am being the best, most present and loving Mam they could ever have with a life of privacy and dignity and respect. I see their faces when they are given the odd treat or trip to smyths to pick out a toy. That is something I cherish but those moments are diluted for you when you have free shit coming through the door every day, they learn to appreciate nothing.
I’m giving them skills for life and for survival when all you’re teaching yours is to expect everything and appreciate nothing.

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Ginnyjo

VIP Member
So its a long un, and I'll probably get bits wrong.
The breastfeeding group is a closed private group, people post intimate details, pics etc in there and its a huge supportive community. Its very strict on who gets in. Also very strict on being about exclusively BFing/pumping no promoting formula, it's not the group for it. (I'm not getting into that argument, this is not the place that was the rules and everyone who signed up agreed to them)
Grace became a member and in her eyes as Irelands breastfeeding ambassador. She was also sponsored by Cow and Gate Baby club, which is a bit of a juxtaposed position. She then started posting stories about how hard it was, how she couldn't go out at night and enjoy herself without pumping and dumping. Numerous people reached out to her to give her advice, to offer help, given we've all been in 1 of those situations.
She then started supplementing with formula, all grand, her choice, but she started featuring Cow and Gate first formula on her stories very prominently. Advertising stage 1 formula is illegal (again it's a law, if you don't agree with it, you should do some research into why it's not allowed to be advertised, Nestles behaviour in some African nations is a good place to start). Given she was already sponsored by C&G it was all a bit suss.
AFAIK she was called out on it, then she did a huge sob story naming the breastfeeding group saying they gave her crap (Spoiler: they didn't, women had repeatedly offered her support when she needed it), came on with a receipt to show she paid for the C&G formula, completely missing the point of it. Anyway I can't remember if she was asked to leave the group or left the group, but again she came on basically saying she'd been bullied, when she hadn't, most of us were sitting at home with a baby on our boobs trying to support each other as much as we could.
The group and admins were inundated with messages and shit from her pitchfork mob. Normal women trying to muddle through sleepless nights during maternity leave ended up dealing with mouth breathers unleashed by Grace.
She then declared she was going on a 1 woman mission to make the best facebook group ever, and Nothing but Support was born. Grace never supported anyone on that group, she only came on to promote her own Instagram, shill her wares, and leave Mags to be her attack dog in the comments.
The group was an absolute shit show. No moderation, except for deleting any comment questioning Graces motives.
Oh and yes, she also went and did a Daily Mail sad face story, claiming facebook groups were bullying her, but wouldn't say who, which ones, had any proof. Just an article with her and Crisps sad faces.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 54

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
New thread: still wafflin on about me swolen labia and still wafflin on about being depressed in Australia

what is she like thrown there like last years turf with a big sour puss

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

Lillo83

First time poster...I’m hoping Grace reads this as I cannot once again listen to her going on about an illness that she clearly doesn’t have. Grace you DO NOT have a kidney infection, you have a bladder infection, otherwise know as cystitis, and you need to get up to speed on this so you can work out ways to prevent it happening so often. A kidney infection, also known as pyelonephritis, is a serious illness, that left untreated will make you very, very sick. I know - I’ve been there! A little rest in bed with your McDonalds brekkie, and a few painkillers is not a miracle cure. And being this prone to UTI’s, surely she should know that cranberry juice is of no benefit to her at this point 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 53