FacesByGrace #13 I’ve cured my angzyahee, now to cure me itchy gee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the long run she misses out though. If you do t listen or be there for the kids for all the small things they won’t come to her in later years with bigger problems. No parent is perfect but at least most parents try

Reactions: 9
Thread suggestion

Fbg #14- I can’t get crispy to tear off my tights, how will I convince him to put up with my shite?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
I think when her husband and close family see the posts about the coffee machines , they will be like "don't mind them Grace hun, they are only jealous"

Sorry but she is rough and her family seem to be the same - take anything they can get. They seem like they have no shame at all, they are really into conspicuous consumption.

Reactions: 20
Yea unfortunately I’ve had extensive bloodwork done as they were worried it was lymphoma and nothing is cropping up as the cause. Have to say though I’m luckier than Grace, I wash my hair and floss my teeth everyday and don’t have a crusty vagina so I’ll cope with the extra perspiration 😂 though I do feel better thanks to the lady on this thread that I’m not the only one (no thanks to Big Scaldy Red from Tallaght). If she was ginger she’d take the slag Fire Crotch to a whole new level 😂
I’m the same. I’m extremely sensitive to heat and I’m always sweating, it’s horrible. So I’m delighted it’s coming into winter. 😂 I’m on the pill and Prozac so I think that contributes to it.

Reactions: 3
See she will come on when people comment and say that we only see a snapshot of her day, but that's not really true. She shares so much and when she does she more often or not tells you the full rundown of her day. How often does she say, oh I set up a little play activity/little baking activity for the kids. Or we just sat and did puzzles, with blocks etc. Never because what we see of her with her kids is either, fobbing them off on someone else, some #sponcon walk in a local beauty spot, ads or #gifted stuff she has been sent for them, or her sitting on her arse with a coffee, watching them in the baby cage. I'm all for instilling independence and Independant play but would it kill her to play with them every now and then.
She is apparently so creative, and I mean Instagram, Pinterest etc are full of great play and kids activities.
I hate to comment on anyone's parenting, because it's true to a degree that we don't see everything. But I feel like if she did do any of these things with them., we wouldn't be long about hearing all about it. And look we can only comment on what we do see 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 15
I think when her husband and close family see the posts about the coffee machines , they will be like "don't mind them Grace hun, they are only jealous"

Sorry but she is rough and her family seem to be the same - take anything they can get. They seem like they have no shame at all, they are really into conspicuous consumption.
I'll probably get roasted for this but here goes;

Grace is nothing but a skanger who got lucky and gained a following by whoring out her child's birth.
The people who follow and idolise Grace are also skangers... we all know the type, living off the single parents allowance in the HAP funded gaff with their fella living there off the books. Said fella claims disability allowance for a bad back but does plastering work cash in hand. In other words, scroungers who know every trick in the book and think they are entitled to handouts and to live off the state while the rest of us work like idiots.

They see absolutely nothing wrong with Grace and her greediness... take what you can get hun, shur you're entitled to three free coffee machines. More free clothes for your kids... why not, you're entitled to them. Just like they feel they are entitled to every handout going.

Scum attracts scum in other words.

I’m shocked anyone still owns one tbh
I'm still traumatised by the ads when I was a kid putting the fear of god into us about chip pan fires and deep fat fryers 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

Grace is nothing but a skanger who got lucky and gained a following by whoring out her child's birth.
The people who follow and idolise Grace are also skangers... we all know the type, living off the single parents allowance in the HAP funded gaff with their fella living there off the books. Said fella claims disability allowance for a bad back but does plastering work cash in hand. In other words, scroungers who know every trick in the book and think they are entitled to handouts and to live off the state while the rest of us work like idiots.

They see absolutely nothing wrong with Grace and her greediness... take what you can get hun, shur you're entitled to three free coffee machines. More free clothes for your kids... why not, you're entitled to them. Just like they feel they are entitled to every handout going.

I'm still traumatised by the ads when I was a kid putting the fear of god into us about chip pan fires and deep fat fryers 🤣🤣
Probably the harshest (love it) but most honest statement I’ve seen on her. No hard work ethic given to her so she relies on freebies and handouts. In all honesty what is different between her and the long term dole rats that milk everything they can and don’t want to work .. sweet duck all. That mentality must have been given to her by her mother and father it’s honestly bleeping disgusting.

As for crispy tits .. my hubs was also let go in May but unlike tits he hasn’t sat on his hole for 5 months and has gotten numerous offers and now has accepted a fantastic job. Personally couldn’t be with a fella that couldn’t be arsed going and getting himself a job. They are in the same line of work so no excuses there. He can’t even be arsed riding her for Christ sake 😂 although with what grace has going on between the legs id be running several miles too.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m shocked anyone still owns one tbh
I will never get rid of mine. Bought an air fryer to try the healthier option and its nowhere near as tasty. I only use the deep fat at the weekend if having a "cheat meal"/treat, but the chips from it are the tastiest, cant beat them!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I will never get rid of mine. Bought an air fryer to try the healthier option and its nowhere near as tasty. I only use the deep fat at the weekend if having a "cheat meal"/treat, but the chips from it are the tastiest, cant beat them!
I bought a ninja airfryer from littlewoods wouldn’t be without it..😊

Reactions: 6
She’s a greedy bollox , 3 expensive FREE coffee machines , morto!! hope she gets the shits

• Haha
Reactions: 21
With 3 coffee machines and a professional looking fryer at least she has experience for Costa or McDonald's when she goes looking for a proper job, they are always looking for staff.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Off topic for a sec...More begging.

Jesus go to power city .. harvey norman. bleedin argos... every person on the planet knows where to get a tv.... they have no shame . This really annoys me ...

Happy Saturday guyyyyysss 🥴😁🖕
She must be the first blogger to use her #BA voudz the lipgloss Since Belfast
Look at the decent hardworking people who dropped there ba deals
Not Erin she must be loaded

Reactions: 7
Wait didn’t she say before that the reason she felt so bad in Australia was because a fella broke up with her? Imagine still going on about it 15 years later 🤡
The one that got away! Crusty Kips must feel shite knowing he is not 'the one' ... is her heart still with your man in Oz 🤔 💔 🇦🇺

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Basically I wanted to say SKANGER but didn't! thanks!!!!

Reactions: 13
Off topic for a sec...More begging.

Jesus go to power city .. harvey norman. bleedin argos... every person on the planet knows where to get a tv.... they have no shame . This really annoys me ...

Happy Saturday guyyyyysss 🥴😁🖕
For duck sake.....🙄

Reactions: 7
New thread thanks to @AnnaBananaPie
https://tattle.life/threads/brekkie...s-behind-a-gayh-but-still-losing-lots-of-wayh. 😍

Maybe I did it wrong 🥺

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.