FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah lads, the comments 😂😂😂
If she blocks all of them and everyone that liked them, she is going to be out a lot of it's replacing them 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
So she's feeling a lot better in herself but she made sure to let us know she had a panic attack the other night. Wonder has her anxiety eased up since she already got paid by social minds and ireland am/pieta house to speak about it... she is absolutely shameless

• Heart
Reactions: 9
It’s photoshopping pics that give people ammo If she put up a true pic of herself no one could comment on her sneakiness she leaves herself wide open by saying she doesn’t photoshop... the frames are as warped as her oh and the cats tail fell off .... don’t want negative comments? Don’t photoshop and LIE
No I agree about the photoshopping, shes a wagon for it and should be called out absolutely and ive done so myself in the past. But i was referring to your chins comment - dont lower yourself to petty attacks on her appearance. Thats what she wants so she can cry that we are all bullies

Shes waiting for the usual invite in to have her brows done
I called it Wednesday - lets see if she paid ... 🧐

Reactions: 7
I actually did think she seemed a bit happier and more bubbly on her stories this morning.. it’s obviously the delight of shipping off her kids again. So sad really, when they’re around all the anxiety and panic attacks come out and then they’re in Creche and off to one of their permanent childminder’s for the night and the joy is oozing from her! She doesn’t realize how lucky she is to have two happy and healthy kids, I wish she’d stop for a bit and just embrace it. Nothing can replace the time you spend with your kids when they’re little, she’s going to regret it all one day when she looks back at all the time wasted for the sake of a few freebies and bags of frozen veg 😣

Lololololol if you zoom in you can see her smudges from slimming herself 🤪😂
Your picture is showing so it’s easy to find your profile! So I don’t know if you want to delete that comment or hide your picture, just so you’re not sticking you’re insta out there x

Reactions: 9
Just watched her stories I have no words... actually that isn’t true I do. What is this woman like, totally clueless - a day planned for herself sure that is everyday. Her joy at having no children tonight. She really is the most selfish person. I have ever come across.

Reactions: 8
A day and to herself 🙈 I have someone mind my kids once a year for a night if I’m lucky. The day before I’m trying to spend more time with them and get everything organized for them. There is no way she way up from 1.30am to 5am, she looks as fresh as a daisy!

Reactions: 7
I don’t think she will come on to address the cats tail or anything atall. I think that she’s off social media until tomorrow the latest, she said her friends were coming over so she won’t post that, like when her brother and his family came over.. cause her followers won’t “ remember “ in a couple weeks.. she herself knows the game is up with herself, even the bits she being gifted are gone to shite, no more couches or paint or bits like that, it’s just food and pictures. Rambling there now I am but the point of it is, she won’t be on today or tomorrow bar a pic of Hayden in the buggy or Sienna dressed up, or Chris with “ the most amaaaaaazing “ roast. She will come on Monday like nothing happened, cause she’s great at that

Reactions: 8
What do you mean by that?
I’d say cause of Dublin being in Level 3 I like the rest of the country, kind of like a
“ Grace hun, remember, restrictions apply to you too “
Wait until she gets Covid herself or if someone she knows gets it, we got a shock that someone close to us and was around us could have it ( they didn’t thank god ) but it made us think back to March and that just because you can have people around etc, doesn’t mean your actually safe.

Reactions: 5
If my child was awake for 4 hours on a Thursday night, I wouldn’t be shipping them on the Friday night to my poor mam or sister to deal with. I’d be cancelling whatever it was just in case they were a bit sick or going through a leap or something

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I presume that its in Dublin which is on Level 3 restrictions?
I shouldn't give her the benefit of the doubt but let's say it's Chris's friend and girlfriend, that's allowed. It's up to 6 visitors from one other household so I'll hold off on my judgement until I see this evening 😂

Reactions: 3
I shouldn't give her the benefit of the doubt but let's say it's Chris's friend and girlfriend, that's allowed. It's up to 6 visitors from one other household so I'll hold off on my judgement until I see this evening 😂
She’ll probably do a sneak and keep the whole thing off insta, like when she did when her brother from Kildare visited last weekend? 🙄

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.