FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just seen Grace shared Chrissy Teigens sad news today, sorry if that’s brought up any difficult emotional feelings for anyone today. Child loss is never easy to go through and it’s hard if you’ve lost a child to log onto social media and see it everywhere. So if you’ve been through it look after yourself today and everyday 😘

I also noticed she said about the sweets in cups for siennas party! How can you tell a liar? They can’t keep up with themselves 😉
So thoughtful of you , October is a hard month, as it’s pregnancy & infant loss awareness month , so sad what happened to Chrissy and her family

• Heart
Reactions: 14
duck the door frame her face looks demented, she cross eyed looking into the camera, it’s not about a nice photo it’s about a skinny photo, zero body confidence at all , her hair is constantly scrapped back into a bun or a pony tail, the long hair does nothing for her face shape at all she needs a nice shoulder length cut
duck the door frame 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ha the birthday party....she’s some bleeping liar but my god is she the gift that keeps giving🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
I wonder what was on the carpet that she stupidly removed the cats tail?

I can't get over how brazen she is...even without the castrated cat, the door and door frame are the wibbliest they've ever been!!

Reactions: 2
duck the door frame her face looks demented, she cross eyed looking into the camera, it’s not about a nice photo it’s about a skinny photo, zero body confidence at all , her hair is constantly scrapped back into a bun or a pony tail, the long hair does nothing for her face shape at all she needs a nice shoulder length cut
Don’t forget that her elbow has gotten about 70% less pointy in the last day! But it’s just the mirror because, as Grace said herself, she doesn’t photoshop 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I showed my boyfriend the video from two day’s ago and I go “ what does she look like “ and he goes “ Chunky, why? “ so I showed him the picture from today, and he goes “ still chunky but slimmer , why has that cat got no tail? “
😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh god...I just opened Instagram and went “Ah great Grace is out in the fresh air and hasn’t photoshopped the photo” before realising it was a weight loss lady I follow Trishas Transformation....which grace would hate 🙈

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Oh god...I just opened Instagram and went “Ah great Grace is out in the fresh air and hasn’t photoshopped the photo” before realising it was a weight loss lady I follow Trishas Transformation....which grace would hate 🙈
Another add mad Instagramer!! Adds everywhere!!

Reactions: 3
The are so many issues with the picture. I’m glad she was called out on about the photoshopping of the cat. It’s so obvious.

Anyone else notice that Denise smith and Dominique aren’t liking her posts. I’d say Denise is pissed off with her with what has been posted on here about her wedding being called off and what her fella was doing. She’s a journalist with the Irish Independent so I’d imagine she doesn’t want the details of her private life online for everyone to see especially what has been said on here.

Is it true that grace was gossiping in Pello about the Dominique fella doing the dirt on her. She seems like a total witch.

Reactions: 5
I am amazed by how these ladies start of a page for makeup, weightloss, house of the year - take your pick. once they get their followers up it seems they are willing to show any part of their life for a freebie, ad or af. It just seems so intrusive. They are all the same , some may appear to be nicer than others but at the end of the day they all want to make money.

Reactions: 7
The are so many issues with the picture. I’m glad she was called out on about the photoshopping of the cat. It’s so obvious.

Anyone else notice that Denise smith and Dominique aren’t liking her posts. I’d say Denise is pissed off with her with what has been posted on here about her wedding being called off and what her fella was doing. She’s a journalist with the Irish Independent so I’d imagine she doesn’t want the details of her private life online for everyone to see especially what has been said on here.

Is it true that grace was gossiping in Pello about the Dominique fella doing the dirt on her. She seems like a total witch.
Unfortunately, that calling out doesnt make a bit of difference to her. She will just block them straight away so it's almost pointless. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.