FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Give to charity weekly. Yeah sure you do.
Greed oozes from her .. horrible trait to have ..

Imagine getting hundreds of items gifted on a constant basis ... 1000's of euros worth of house stuff... make up...skin care..clothes for her and the kids etc etc etc...

But keeping a voucher for herself when all other blaggers gave it away.. I'd be ashamed of me life and mortified.. I'd be hiding like loki 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 31
QUOTE="Airy-fairy, post: 2513881, member: 114850"]
Seems like the oah milk has do e a great job on the auld anxieheee aswell, not a peep!
We haven’t had a bad anxiehiteeeee day .. haven’t had one in a while .... don’t worry it’s coming !
[/QUOTE]
Zen fixed her

Reactions: 7
We haven’t had a bad anxiehiteeeee day .. haven’t had one in a while .... don’t worry it’s coming !
Zen fixed her
[/QUOTE]
Her pieta house tv appearance is over probably no anxihee till it comes around next year

Reactions: 8
I'd say she did alright, but hasn't had a minute to edit it yet. Give her another few months and she might get round to it ;):ROFLMAO:
That's what i was thinking too. She's always weeks late (if not months) doing her #ba #colab #gifted stories. Its like she thinks she's better than the others and will do it when she has the time, very strange approach to work!

Reactions: 5
This gem just popped up on my photo memory thing .. 😂
Wow she really is a smelly toe rag....the begs for the chairs mustn’t have worked! And mad Michelle crosswan and smelly Jenny haven’t been about shoving Coco’s Law in everyone’s face to suit themselves....did the poor mammy tell them to get the boat? Last thing she needed was bad press and karma from them

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I know it’s been said, but it’s been over a week since others have been sent these items, but I wonder did Ali Dee send her the grows? I’ve seen an influx of most other bloggers getting them, maybe not JJ, I could have missed that, but I don’t know, I wonder did Grace get them?

Reactions: 4
I know it’s been said, but it’s been over a week since others have been sent these items, but I wonder did Ali Dee send her the grows? I’ve seen an influx of most other bloggers getting them, maybe not JJ, I could have missed that, but I don’t know, I wonder did Grace get them?
Yeah Jen Hatton got one as well and she's not even "an influencer" if you get me? I wouldn't say she was sent one

She sent them to so many people and I’d said that’s why they went out of stock so quickly, as per usual the PR drops take up 80% of the orders and the 20% of genuine customers will be paying for that

I’d say Grace got sent them but Hayden will be 18 by the time she gets round to opening the package

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
By supporting businesses does she mean being paid to flog their tat on her grid/news feed? Can't remember the last time she advertised someone/a business without her being paid to do so.

Reactions: 6
The smyths voucher oh the greed, I used to message Poppy Lynchs page I sent her the screenshots of Grace saying she was keeping the voucher she said she hated posting anything about Greedy Grace because the abuse she would get people just couldn’t see her for she’s she was, at the time Suzanne from Ma’s was doing the Toy appeal and Lisa Jordan sent up the voucher and toys but never made a thing of it online it was Suzanne that shared Lisa just posted about the toy appeal asking people to donate, lots of infulencers sent Suzanne the vouchers. I’m so glad people are finally seeing Grace for what she is a greedy grabby lazy woman child.

Reactions: 19
If she's not opening press when it comes in or only films content months after products have launched is it any wonder spotlight or Ali didn't send her stuff.. we're coming into the new launches and gift sets etc for Christmas so it'll be interesting to see if she ups her game!!

Ahh lads she's actually trolling us here. She's grateful for the oak milk flat white she had on her stroll this morning. Another stone down do ya reckon?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
O MY GOD!!!! Can she not see the door frame in the photo- the one on the right closest to the mirror!! Buckled to death because of photo shop!! Doors are straight Grace and your audience is not blind!
It's actually ridiculous how much she's warped the door frame to make herself look smaller than she is!!! Does she think we are stupid?! I am mortified for her. Honestly, she is the fakest person!

Read this Grace and then throw on your Spanx and leggings again and prance around in front of your bevelled mirror claiming we're all bullies.

Reactions: 9
duck the door frame her face looks demented, she cross eyed looking into the camera, it’s not about a nice photo it’s about a skinny photo, zero body confidence at all , her hair is constantly scrapped back into a bun or a pony tail, the long hair does nothing for her face shape at all she needs a nice shoulder length cut

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.