FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have to laugh like when he put up the shelves in the kitchen going on about Chris "being a genius" its 2 shelves Grace, he didnt re build the bloody Eiffel TowerπŸ™„ what a twit
Because she's no motivation to get anything done, she's amazed when someone else completes even a small job or every day chore πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 6
I don't get Grace.

And do not understand the companies who are collaborating with her? On a diet and then promoting pizza and donuts!? She gets good collabs and works with good established companies but at the rate she's going I think she's promoting for free or paying them for her to promote.

She's not an influencer/blogger/Instagrammer I look at and say I want that product or I want be like her- and I don't know anyone that does? How she has the following she has??? This is not jealousy, I am baffled that a company that would approach her I think she looks quiet untidy, ungroomed and unpolished- not physically but in her approach, her postings and laziness.

And just to recap on the other 5 threads I missed .................
The bike- WHAT THE duck!
The photo's in the field - WHAT THE duck!
The picnic on her own in the car- WHAT THE duck!
The magic mirror- WHAT THE duck!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
That's some elbow πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ in this mornings pic.
And not only has she lost weight, her bones have gotten longer aswell. What a woman

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’d get that arm looked at Grace , something doesn’t look right there🧐 Maybe fit in an emergency appointment with an orthopedic this morning, before your 12hrs of me time! πŸ™„

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Can someone please explain what this pose is all about lately πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ
I have recently started following Bonnie Ryan for makeup tips and she does this exact thing with her hand and also blows kisses into the camera, although when she does it I can tolerate it! Faces is definitely trying to copy her, except instead of looking cute it looks wrong

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I have recently started following Bonnie Ryan for makeup tips and she does this exact thing with her hand and also blows kisses into the camera, although when she does it I can tolerate it! Faces is definitely trying to copy her, except instead of looking cute it looks wrong
I use to follow Bonnie Ryan but got bored very quickly.

Reactions: 13
O MY GOD!!!! Can she not see the door frame in the photo- the one on the right closest to the mirror!! Buckled to death because of photo shop!! Doors are straight Grace and your audience is not blind!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
O MY GOD!!!! Can she not see the door frame in the photo- the one on the right closest to the mirror!! Buckled to death because of photo shop!! Doors are straight Grace and your audience is not blind!
Dont you know its her bevelled mirror! πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Cue an angry video claiming its the beveled mirror's fault in 3... 2.. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.