FacesByGrace #12 Restriction rules don't apply to me, when I was given a #gifted par-hee

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm picturing the scene in the nurses offices of her getting her smear with Dan hanging around with his camera and his boom trying to get the best shot of the procedure. What song will he play over the smear montage? Oh I know open up your heart by m people but instead of heart it will says legs. Or rain on me by Gaga.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I cant un-hear the lack of 't's'
The doll's name is Behhhy
She's like a tonic for me after a crap day of work

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It doesn’t look like little Sienna enjoys being on camera and being made answers questions ! Let her be a child , play with her toys in peace and not have a phone stuck in her face to answer your stupid questions

That tone of voice on her when she’s speaking to her child is so annoying and sounds so fake

Reactions: 10
I’m fuming she has a discount code for that shop, I wanted to buy my little one something there for Christmas but I couldn’t bring myself to use her code 😂🙈

Can anyone remember where Grace got a case for her face mask? I am looking for one and cant find decent ones anywhere...preferably want something that can be easily wiped down.

I'm not being influenced but i am sick of using lunch bags to store them 😂
I just ordered the exact same one from ebay for a fiver. Coming from the uk

Reactions: 1
Do we know if she had a mask? Did she drink the coffee there? Nothing brought back for Chris and all the cooking he does!
Omg 🤣breaking my heart laughing at visuals of grace cycling back holding 2 coffees and doing a ghosty (no hands) 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
115 people are viewing, I’m cringing for poor Ebola cos he wouldn’t have a clue what he’s signed up for with Grace & Nelly!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I have literally never seen a Insta Live where the comments are turned off...so ODD!!!!
Social mind done it too member when grace was on it... but kept comments on when anyone else was on social mind..

Theres 110 on the live..
Shes 176 thousand followers.

Says it all really

Reactions: 10
Social mind done it too member when grace was on it... but kept comments on when anyone else was on social mind..

Theres 110 on the live..
Shes 176 thousand followers.

Says it all really
Only 96 on it now! Half them are probably us going in to see how many are on 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
This is quality entertainment now , in the dark with a candle flickering , can’t see her at all and down to 94 watching 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Sorry now but what in the fresh hell is this??? 100 people watching some poor chap who thinks he’s paired up with an influencer that actually has an audience of 176,000. I’m howling!! And let’s be honest half of that 100 are tattle bastards having a nose 🤣
B7C33849-411C-4954-A6C6-2FF5BD859950.png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I just went in. 94 on.

Because I came on 11 mins in, all I saw was this dark shot and every time the candle flickered I saw black fabric and skin. It's like a bad erotic film. MORTIFIED for her.

She would have gotten far more people with a book club and a chat...just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.