Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Rossithegreat

I cannot actually believe her. HER birthing day?? Wtf? No Grace mams of daughters don't try to hyjack their daughters birthdays as their own. I am cringing with embarrassment for you.
When she said she hadn't washed her hair in a few days 🤢 which means she has guests yesterday and didn't even bother to wash. I mean does she not actually herself?
I'm mortified for her.
I just went in. 94 on.

Because I came on 11 mins in, all I saw was this dark shot and every time the candle flickered I saw black fabric and skin. It's like a bad erotic film. MORTIFIED for her.

She would have gotten far more people with a book club and a chat...just saying.
😄😄 I nearly had a heart attack when his phone got a notification, the sudden noise made me jump out of my skin. The flickering light in the dark was more like a horror movie than a zen meditation

• Haha
Reactions: 3

daddygoose35

VIP Member
The meditation was such a load of shit. I wonder did she leave the room once the light was turned off and the camera wasn’t facing her. She probably viewed the live in another room to see was it time to go back in the room.

• Haha

Here for news

Chatty Member
She is some selfish bitch if is telling the truth or else she it doing it for a response on here. Which ever it is she a head case. Chris needs to get out know and take the kids with him
Could be that just to get the reaction from here, I hope so and that no mother would honestly try to take away from their child's birthday

clickonkelly

Why do these narcissists have to share everything
Yes that's probably the worst thing she can do. Have your couple of friends over, have a quiet drink and leave it at that. No need to share everything because you run the risk of people criticising you without even knowing the circumstances

Daisy03

Can anyone remember where Grace got a case for her face mask? I am looking for one and cant find decent ones anywhere...preferably want something that can be easily wiped down.

I'm not being influenced but i am sick of using lunch bags to store them 😂

barbie298

Christ I went to have a look at the outfit. Bloody hell, what's she going for lumberjack chic, Larry Murphy, who knows but it's bad. Can she actually see into the magic mirror today😲

• Haha

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
I think she is glued to this thread and is leaving all the comments up about the cats missing tail (🙈) up purposely so she can come on and do a big speel about it. How everybody is always bullying her etc etc and she needs to take some time off insta..... just in time for her social gathering tonight 😂😂

Aoma

Chatty Member
It’s on Q&A now. I wonder if she’s just asking him her own questions, I didn’t see a question box?

I hope there is one.... “when’s book club?”

Therealdeal

More freebies for greedy grace 🤬🤬 you think she'd give them to a family in need of a wee treat. But oh no grace keeps everything for herself 🙄🙄 because it's all about me!!!

• Angry

Quackers

VIP Member
Trying to figure out still what she was photoshopping. It must have been her leg rather than the carpet side.

Aoma

Chatty Member
Jesus christ those brows are vile. Just awful.
Bperfect was an absolute disgrace last night. Posts were up of the bus, the ques with no social distancing, the after party and then loads of people packed into a hotel bedroom to continue partying. Disgraceful.
Oh god where did you see those posts? I haven’t seen anything but had a mad day so haven’t been on social media much!