FacesByGrace #10 secreh to beahin' the bloah? Simple girls, I just take off me coah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's probably stuffing her guh with kihkahs as she's a hangover from bein ouh wih te girls.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus if that’s true Grace isn’t much of a friend. Imagine discussing it in the hair salon that was going to be doing the brides hair for her wedding. What an absolute wagon, if anything she should have said nothing about it or said she didn’t here anything about it. Especially as they are all instahuns, so they are all in the public eye.
Shows how thick she is. Or maybe she was hoping it would get out and knew the hairdresser would spill. Is she really that naive

Reactions: 1
Oh really?? there’s a rumor circulating that Grace had told the hairdresser in the salon during her hair trial about Dominique cancelling the wedding- and that’s how it got onto social media and the likes. I read it and didn’t think anything of it buuuuut maybe there is some truth to it 🤔 I didn’t realize it was the salon that Dominique was getting her wedding hair done!
How would she be getting her hair done in a salon in Dublin when she was supposed to be getting married in Portugal??

Reactions: 14
Whoever said it earlier about her going on underneath Dominique’s post saying that it’s no way to treat a friend was bang on! It was a sure fire way of attracting attention to her page! Dominique looked stunning in that dress. Her post was probably going to end up on the Insta grid given how beautiful she looked and all the likes and comments. Grace HAD to post to remain relevant and to sneakily grab some followers. Like the way she was talking to her was so impersonal and why oh why would you draw it back to the day YOU found out the news Grace? “I remember it as if it were yesterday”... it was less than a month ago! clearly trying to associate herself with Dom just to prove they have a friendship and she knew all this from the start! That’s a real childish tactic. I’ve seen people posting underneath people who dies page and they say things like “I remember that time you walked past me in school and said hi”. Ridiculous carry on! Like send a bloody love heart if you’re want to acknowledge the post but don’t start going on about how you were the first to bloody know! Grace is tapped lads. She has to be!

Love the comment by ladybird underneath the post and all these women rushing to Grace’s defence talking about not knowing what they’ve been through together and that may well be the case... but these are probably all STRANGERS too making things up! And I’m not being bad but all the bloggers commenting... anyone decent enough and who knows her a bit better would send her a DM!

Reactions: 28
How would she be getting her hair done in a salon in Dublin when she was supposed to be getting married in Portugal??
Would she have flown her out to do her hair and the Bridal parties hair. Not completely off the wall to think she might have along with some makeup artists.

Reactions: 12
She was flying over her hairdresser from Ireland! Lots of people do it. It’s a huge perk to being a hairdresser. And a lot of people trust only one hairdresser to create their vision and help keep them calm on their wedding morning. My hairdresser and makeup artist gave me so much great advice before and on the wedding day. If I got married abroad I would have forked out to bring them with me.

Reactions: 9
Whoever said it earlier about her going on underneath Dominique’s post saying that it’s no way to treat a friend was bang on! It was a sure fire way of attracting attention to her page! Dominique looked stunning in that dress. Her post was probably going to end up on the Insta grid given how beautiful she looked and all the likes and comments. Grace HAD to post to remain relevant and to sneakily grab some followers. Like the way she was talking to her was so impersonal and why oh why would you draw it back to the day YOU found out the news Grace? “I remember it as if it were yesterday”... it was less than a month ago! clearly trying to associate herself with Dom just to prove they have a friendship and she knew all this from the start! That’s a real childish tactic. I’ve seen people posting underneath people who dies page and they say things like “I remember that time you walked past me in school and said hi”. Ridiculous carry on! Like send a bloody love heart if you’re want to acknowledge the post but don’t start going on about how you were the first to bloody know! Grace is tapped lads. She has to be!

Love the comment by ladybird underneath the post and all these women rushing to Grace’s defence talking about not knowing what they’ve been through together and that may well be the case... but these are probably all STRANGERS too making things up! And I’m not being bad but all the bloggers commenting... anyone decent enough and who knows her a bit better would send her a DM!
I think Dom has comments turned off now?

Would she have flown her out to do her hair and the Bridal parties hair. Not completely off the wall to think she might have along with some makeup artists.
Definitely possible!

Check out Dominique’s socialblade 😱No wonder Grace is buying new followers she must’ve been super jealous of Dominique’s influx 🤭

Reactions: 8
Does anyone find it odd that a group of friends from school all became Insta huns? Like who was first and the rest saw a great opportunity for free tit and jumped on the bandwagon like SoSue and the sisters and her Ma calling themselves public figures?
I think Grace was first? With the snap chatting of Sienna's birth?

Reactions: 3
I found it really strange that so called best friends feel the need to comment under a post like Dom's heartbreaking news. Surely Grace would have been round to see her to offer support, phone calls, text messages etc. If this happened to a really good friend of mine I would never write a comment as I'd be too busy being there in person as a best friend should be. I think by leaving a comment by Grace it's all for show....but that's just my opinion
Exactly! It is all for show, there’s nothing genuine in that sort of post. It’s too long and gushing also, a simple one liner would have been nicer.

Reactions: 7
Hi girls, I can see dominiques post but I don’t see any comment from grace underneath? Is it the photo of her in her wedding dress ?

Maybe since Dominique has publicly announced what happened, Grace is gone quiet to make it look like she is showing respect for want of a better word!
Not a hope! Grace is not that thoughtfull.... shes licking her wounds for being called out over the post she put up about someone elses child having cancer, and making it all about her!!!! She still wont realise what she did wrong, and we will all be "bullies" and cause her anxihee to be back.... she can NEVER hold up her hands and say "i was wrong, and what i did was insensitive" i think if she did people would actually respect that

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not a hope! Grace is not that thoughtfull.... shes licking her wounds for being called out over the post she put up about someone elses child having cancer, and making it all about her!!!! She still wont realise what she did wrong, and we will all be "bullies" and cause her anxihee to be back.... she can NEVER hold up her hands and say "i was wrong, and what i did was insensitive" i think if she did people would actually respect that
She will be back with another amazing bull tit video from the square in no time

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.