FacesByGrace #10 secreh to beahin' the bloah? Simple girls, I just take off me coah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m gonna say she’ll come on with the anxiety crippled me all weekend act, I think she’s reading everything on here seeing it transferred to her comment section, she has been consistently bleeping up her come effort at content is dirt, the Square are probably fuming the commissioned her for a series because she’s giving zero information her videos are Grace based rather than showing off the shopping centre....
Literally everything about the Zeno Jeno and Grace dynamic is off putting they both seem so desperate.
The editing of her photos too it’s just weird we see you in videos Grace 🤦🏻‍♀️
the whole Orlaith thing the backlash was huge from that, a friend of mine who just coasts along with following people not really taking anything bloggers post in even commented on how thoughtless Grace came across with her grid post so I think even the mindless follower “as I call them“ saw this as strange behaviour

Reactions: 22
So we've got a number of excuses for absence this weekend.
Placing bets....
1. Me anxieteee was in a baddd dark place. Had lots of dirty burgers and tit food and today is a new day!

2. I lost so much weight that I had no clothes to put on to appear on a story.

3. My friend Dom was in a bad place, so we went out for a girls night, but I'll tell ya, I'm Soo luckey that my Kris is so devoted to me, imagine if my wedding was called off, imagine how I'd feel, I'm gonna hug my wedding planner/diary so tight and I'm going to show loads of contenh from now on, loads of video editing done to show you how much I've planned, me, me, me.

4. I went looking at wedding dresses...
😂😂😂😂 No.2

Hopefully by next week she loses so much she disappears

• Haha
Reactions: 11
i bet she won’t be on until tomorrow morning and it’ll be a coffee or Nellie video as if she’s never been away. Maybe if we are really lucky we will get a plant and herb update
Wonder if she thinks posting stories really late at night or early so people might not have the time or are to tired to call her out on stuff and it’s easier to hit the like button

Reactions: 1
Let’s not forget that grace did her hair trial with the same place that was doing Dominique’s wedding hair. She was tagging them and going on about it, couldn’t even keep it quiet for her while she’s going through everything.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
Anxihee Sunday I would say... in our house it’s called normal Sunday. Shopping to be done, house to be cleaned and lunches/homework to be ready for another week.

Reactions: 14
I was looking at Dom’s account and I’m so confused 🤷‍♀️ she put up yesterday that it should have been her wedding day and a pic of the date etc but in her wedding dress highlights (from weeks ago) she mentions a cancelled wedding date in September and in the Hen party box there’s a wedding date for next August 2021?? 🤯🤯

Reactions: 1
I was looking at Dom’s account and I’m so confused 🤷‍♀️ she put up yesterday that it should have been her wedding day and a pic of the date etc but in her wedding dress highlights (from weeks ago) she mentions a cancelled wedding date in September and in the Hen party box there’s a wedding date for next August 2021?? 🤯🤯
I don't follow her but just guessing yesterday was original date and rescheduled to next August because of covid, now cancelled?

Reactions: 16
Dom's wedding was meant to be yesterday, but due to civid-19 they rearranged until August 2021. But unfortunately Damien the bleep cheated on her and now the wedding is cancelled altogether so she put up a post of the dress she'll never get to wear.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I found it really strange that so called best friends feel the need to comment under a post like Dom's heartbreaking news. Surely Grace would have been round to see her to offer support, phone calls, text messages etc. If this happened to a really good friend of mine I would never write a comment as I'd be too busy being there in person as a best friend should be. I think by leaving a comment by Grace it's all for show....but that's just my opinion

Reactions: 40
Maybe since Dominique has publicly announced what happened, Grace is gone quiet to make it look like she is showing respect for want of a better word!

Reactions: 6
I found it really strange that so called best friends feel the need to comment under a post like Dom's heartbreaking news. Surely Grace would have been round to see her to offer support, phone calls, text messages etc. If this happened to a really good friend of mine I would never write a comment as I'd be too busy being there in person as a best friend should be. I think by leaving a comment by Grace it's all for show....but that's just my opinion
You do realise this is disgrace we are talking about... she isn’t around for her two kids let alone her friends 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 21
Does anyone find it odd that a group of friends from school all became Insta huns? Like who was first and the rest saw a great opportunity for free tit and jumped on the bandwagon like SoSue and the sisters and her Ma calling themselves public figures?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Let’s not forget that grace did her hair trial with the same place that was doing Dominique’s wedding hair. She was tagging them and going on about it, couldn’t even keep it quiet for her while she’s going through everything.
Oh really?? there’s a rumor circulating that Grace had told the hairdresser in the salon during her hair trial about Dominique cancelling the wedding- and that’s how it got onto social media and the likes. I read it and didn’t think anything of it buuuuut maybe there is some truth to it 🤔 I didn’t realize it was the salon that Dominique was getting her wedding hair done!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Oh really?? there’s a rumor circulating that Grace had told the hairdresser in the salon during her hair trial about Dominique cancelling the wedding- and that’s how it got onto social media and the likes. I read it and didn’t think anything of it buuuuut maybe there is some truth to it 🤔 I didn’t realize it was the salon that Dominique was getting her wedding hair done!
Jesus if that’s true Grace isn’t much of a friend. Imagine discussing it in the hair salon that was going to be doing the brides hair for her wedding. What an absolute wagon, if anything she should have said nothing about it or said she didn’t here anything about it. Especially as they are all instahuns, so they are all in the public eye.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.