Faces by Graces #49 Stompin around the Christmas tree! The kids only get out if we go for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bringing the dog and the dog bed into the bathroom to spend time together ?
Jesus she’s not right in the head

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Are we collectively agreed that “The Stomp” is our Grace moment of 2021?! I still chuckle when I think of it!
Any other contenders?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Are we collectively agreed that “The Stomp” is our Grace moment of 2021?! I still chuckle when I think of it!
Any other contenders?
The stomp wins 🏆 I seen how it's meant to be done on tictok... which makes Grace's even funnier 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Thought this was Grace at first but it also shows how bleeping cheeky and awful these instagrabbers are.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Any other contenders?
I hope that STUPID stomp thing is left in 2021, I can’t fathom why when one influencer does it they all have to do the same video can they not think of their own ideas? Seeing 200 women stomping into an outfit and ridin the camera with their eyes is about as annoying haemorrhoids

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Bit random, but did anyone notice that the glow berry and the grazing plate page they were flogging has been delete. I wonder what happened there they had a stand in brown Thomas too!

Reactions: 4
People on their thread don't think its them, don't think it sounds like the way they go on. It's defo something Grace has sent to suppliers though! Defo!

Honestly I don't think she has the liathróidí to be that brazen.

It'd probably be something like

"I'm faces by grace and I'm getting married next year"

To which she'd be expecting "oh my god please let me be your photographer/musician etc" when in fact the messages are sitting unread in people's inboxes 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A few people saying it’s holly from Geordie shore because she is getting married in Ibiza this year

Reactions: 4
Almost coming up to the one year anniversary of her 28lbs in 28 days.. my own personal fave, the caption that was edited many times 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Wonder will wedding of year go ahead
Freebies many not come in plus uncertainty of covid
Didn’t get much in December did she.. the biggest flogging time of the year.. she has had no content in a long time.. you can have a big bought following all you like but what is she selling?

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.