Faces by Graces #49 Stompin around the Christmas tree! The kids only get out if we go for free!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not a hope in hell she'll stick to 22k steps a day. Boils my blood that she has all her "me time" at peak parenting times.

Reactions: 11
Here we go. You could set your watch by her.

New year new me gals !!!!

Every single page I've watched today said not to put pressure on yourself. Diet and fitness culture has changed thank goodness.
Then we have this gobshite

Reactions: 22
I definitely think ISPCA got on to her after she was reported for keeping Kara in a cage, barking relentlessly. Bringing her bed into the bathroom so they could spend time together? 🙄 Everytime she posts something like this about the dog it reeks of disingenuity.

Reactions: 13
She brought Kara's bed in so they could spend some time together 😳 is she right in the head? I ADORE my dog, he's a member of our family but my kids will (obviously) always come first. Grace is the priority in that family.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Here we go. You could set your watch by her.

New year new me gals !!!!

Every single page I've watched today said not to put pressure on yourself. Diet and fitness culture has changed thank goodness.
Then we have this gobshite

I agree with you 110%.

Reactions: 2
The face on her when the kids were playing. She's giving the phone dirty looks. "How dare they interrupt my meal". Ffs Grace, did you not know what to expect when you had them???

Reactions: 15
So the dog only done 1 hour of the walk, did she drop him home and go for a further two hours or did I take that up wrong 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did she say 3 hour walk what person with 2 young kids has time for a 3 hour walk and wtf would you want to walk for 3 hours ??

Reactions: 30
You shouldn’t be walking a pup for 3 hours. The rule of thumb is 5 minutes exercise for each month until they are 18-24 months (fully grown- depending on breed(.

Reactions: 4
What is Oreo? A mouse? (Pic of Siena holding him). Don’t tell me she got a pet mouse in a house with a cat ???? 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So sienna says she got kicked in the face, shows the camera & Grace doesn’t even offer a cuddle? Obviously it was an accident and blah blah blah but she couldn’t care less

Reactions: 13
So sienna says she got kicked in the face, shows the camera & Grace doesn’t even offer a cuddle? Obviously it was an accident and blah blah blah but she couldn’t care less
Even if the kid exaggerated it (like most kids do) as a mammy you show some compassion.

Reactions: 7
Even if the kid exaggerated it (like most kids do) as a mammy you show some compassion.
Exactly, and you remind them it was an accident and daddy didn’t mean to do it (and it clearly was, he was messing around crawling under the table & sienna was following him).
She’s a moron.

Reactions: 12
Not a hope in hell she'll stick to 22k steps a day. Boils my blood that she has all her "me time" at peak parenting times.
I wonder if she meant she was just gonna aim for 22k steps for today for the 1st day of the year. I highly doubt she meant she was gonna do 22k every day. I struggle get 10k in. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Exactly, and you remind them it was an accident and daddy didn’t mean to do it (and it clearly was, he was messing around crawling under the table & sienna was following him).
She’s a moron.
She didn’t even flinch at it. She’s a cruel lady

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.