Faces by Grace (FBG)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They’re all at it. So cringe. Grown women acting like 13 year olds. I can’t 😂😂
I find cringe they're always reposting their tik toks on ig to build up followers over their too. I think they've finally realised that it's not a good idea to keep all their content on only one platform?

Reactions: 1
I stopped following her when she accepted the second fitbit to do the breast cancer run, then didn't even walk the race and tried to blame the rain and sienna for leaving early!

She will take any freebies whether they fit her brand or not. I remember when she moved into her house and showed all the cosmetics she had gotten for free over the years. Literally boxes and boxes of stuff she could never possibly use up. I never saw her donate anything to charities or women's refuges or the like. I'm not saying she has to but she has so much of everything, it's so wasteful and will never be used up before it expires.
Sure didn’t she keep and spend the smyths voucher she got at Christmas instead of giving it away like all the other mammy-bloggers did? 😂

Reactions: 8
What is going on with her.....I wonder is she ok because there really is no explanation for the laziness and posts that can only be described as dull as dishwater. How can she even call herself an influencer anymore. I'm not the biggest fan of the perfect Pippas and Rosies of the insta world but sweet jesus how can Grace even expect to be taken slightly serious...a 15 year old would have more pride in doing well in a Saturday jobthan she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
What is going on with her.....I wonder is she ok because there really is no explanation for the laziness and posts that can only be described as dull as dishwater. How can she even call herself an influencer anymore. I'm not the biggest fan of the perfect Pippas and Rosies of the insta world but sweet jesus how can Grace even expect to be taken slightly serious...a 15 year old would have more pride in doing well in a Saturday jobthan she does.
There is no explanation other than the fact that she’s 100% pure lazy & any time anyone calls her up on anything she whips up a big drama about how she feels she’s being victimised.

Reactions: 5
She surely has some sort of medical condition for her face? Even when she was skinny she had a really puffy face?

Reactions: 2
Isn't she on antidepressants? Or anxiety meds? That could explain the puffy face

Sitting in her pyjamas with her gifted dinner lmao
Screenshot_20200513-224830_Instagram.jpg

I was thinking the same thing. Imagine being that business gifting a meal and thats how she chooses to show it. I dont understand why businesses still choose to use her.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
View attachment 129578
I was thinking the same thing. Imagine being that business gifting a meal and thats how she chooses to show it. I dont understand why businesses still choose to use her.
Flipping bizarre. The dripping wet hair.
Aye we all enjoy a shower and PJ night but not when we’re promoting a restaurant 😂 Just so daft-looking.

Reactions: 3
Is that the only picture she posted? You can't even see what's on the plate. A photo of the food from above in a nice flatlay would have been far better. The long hair hanging down by the food is really unappetising.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Apparently they “need to do a grocery shop” and she “was in no mood for cooking.”

LOL

Reactions: 4
Tignam is impressed with the photo though, she has it in her stories that grace looks great in her pyjamas.
Also anyone see the post grace put up about being tagged in another story with a poll of 16% liking her content?

Reactions: 3
Tignam is impressed with the photo though, she has it in her stories that grace looks great in her pyjamas.
Also anyone see the post grace put up about being tagged in another story with a poll of 16% liking her content?
I saw that but of course those who voted no to liking her content are trolls 🙄. She's awful for not stating #ad or #gifted on her pics.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.