Faces by Grace (FBG)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is beyond lazy. It hasn't been a couple of months of poor content, its been a couple of years. She hails herself as a MUA but is ridiculously out of practice to the point where I cringe whenever she put on make up. She has so much support and help taking care of her kids, she doesn't live by a routine or schedule so I don't know how she can't put even a minimal amount of effort into her "work". She gets her laundry done, house cleaned and children minded all the time. Whenever she posts sponsored content she very rarely gives any information on pricing, ordering, sizes etc. Its all just "X sent me dis" or reading from a script in her "posh" voice. I won't comment on the pig sty of a house or how she's bringing up her children to live in the squalor, but we've seen it time and time again where she has piles, MOUNTAINS, of freebies and PR drops which she's too lazy to even look at let alone use. It sits under piles of junk which she's too greedy to turn down and say she already has too much. Look at the sham of a "rewearbeware" hashtag she started and it lasted a wet week. She jumped on the sustainable train for a few days while she kept accepting free clothes, more than she'd ever use especially as she lives in PJs and tracksuits. Shed be plugging Tesco one day, Carraig Donn the next and at the same time mykindofdress or silkfred. No brand loyalty, sure every skin brand she is "obsessed" with. She got a full free house alarm and the extend of the advertising she did was a boomerang because it "didn't fit my brand" to elaborate. Didn't stop her from taking it. Every day something makes me say "oh, she can't get any worse" and then she proceeds to get worse. The latest charity cycle over 30 days... week 3 and she's done it a handful of times. Hasn't been posting the links to donate. This is her and her partner's idea. Not like the Breast Cancer Charity where she accepted the free fitbit (she has 3 now), didn't tell people how to register, donate or participate. She showed up at the 5k and left after a few mins because of light rain and blamed it on her daughter. the Shape up with Sharry is another farce. Sooooo easy, simple, amazing and transformative yet couldn't stick to it at all even though she had the free clothing, at home gym set up, he went to her house to show her everything, PT sessions...every resource possible and was PAID to promote it and do it yet she came on camera and lied for weeks saying how brilliant it was. Then she said she's restarting it. Then there was radio silence. If us smucks in 9-5 jobs did anything like this in the real world we would be long gone.

• Wow
Reactions: 35
She is beyond lazy. It hasn't been a couple of months of poor content, its been a couple of years. She hails herself as a MUA but is ridiculously out of practice to the point where I cringe whenever she put on make up. She has so much support and help taking care of her kids, she doesn't live by a routine or schedule so I don't know how she can't put even a minimal amount of effort into her "work". She gets her laundry done, house cleaned and children minded all the time. Whenever she posts sponsored content she very rarely gives any information on pricing, ordering, sizes etc. Its all just "X sent me dis" or reading from a script in her "posh" voice. I won't comment on the pig sty of a house or how she's bringing up her children to live in the squalor, but we've seen it time and time again where she has piles, MOUNTAINS, of freebies and PR drops which she's too lazy to even look at let alone use. It sits under piles of junk which she's too greedy to turn down and say she already has too much. Look at the sham of a "rewearbeware" hashtag she started and it lasted a wet week. She jumped on the sustainable train for a few days while she kept accepting free clothes, more than she'd ever use especially as she lives in PJs and tracksuits. Shed be plugging Tesco one day, Carraig Donn the next and at the same time mykindofdress or silkfred. No brand loyalty, sure every skin brand she is "obsessed" with. She got a full free house alarm and the extend of the advertising she did was a boomerang because it "didn't fit my brand" to elaborate. Didn't stop her from taking it. Every day something makes me say "oh, she can't get any worse" and then she proceeds to get worse. The latest charity cycle over 30 days... week 3 and she's done it a handful of times. Hasn't been posting the links to donate. This is her and her partner's idea. Not like the Breast Cancer Charity where she accepted the free fitbit (she has 3 now), didn't tell people how to register, donate or participate. She showed up at the 5k and left after a few mins because of light rain and blamed it on her daughter. the Shape up with Sharry is another farce. Sooooo easy, simple, amazing and transformative yet couldn't stick to it at all even though she had the free clothing, at home gym set up, he went to her house to show her everything, PT sessions...every resource possible and was PAID to promote it and do it yet she came on camera and lied for weeks saying how brilliant it was. Then she said she's restarting it. Then there was radio silence. If us smucks in 9-5 jobs did anything like this in the real world we would be long gone.
THIS 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼 Could not agree more!

Reactions: 6
Said she hadn’t done any cycling All last week cause she had a swollen toe 😂😂😂😂
There's always some excuse. Surprised she hasn't used covid-19 yet. I hear she was patient 0 with the amount of times she had a flu over Christmas and January.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Haha poor Grace.....does she still describe herself as an MUA. She should give it up and focus on 'lifestyle'. She comes across soooooo bone lazy. I get it she has 2 kids but she seriously plays that card way too much. There are plenty of bloggers there with kids who care more about the content they put out there. Couldnt even be arsed elaborating any further on her....

Reactions: 4
Does she have a medical condition or is her face just normally puffy? I know that sounds awful but it doesn’t go with her body?

Reactions: 1
Does she have a medical condition or is her face just normally puffy? I know that sounds awful but it doesn’t go with her body?
She’s always had a big face but I’d say the food she eats and lack of movement doesn’t help.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to really like Grace but as someone above said she has lost her way, I think she doesn't know what bracket she falls into beauty or mom influencer though tbh I really dislike influencers who use their kids to sell things, nearly see Sienna more than my own child 🙈 it's hard having kids but lots of mothers are working and being a mam at the same time and i do agree she uses that card alot.

Reactions: 5
Lots of women with two kids that age work outside the home. I don't think she's that slim, it's all camera angles. Her face is particularly round though.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Have to laugh at her tiktok ‘a day in the life of grace’ !!! That’ll be monotonous then 🤷🏼‍♀️ I totally know what it’s like to have kids and lose your way or focus BUT so do millions of other women, she continues to try and be part of the MUA tribe and honestly she’s light years behind them 😬 obv just stayin on the bandwagon for the press drops

Reactions: 6
I used to really like Grace but what annoys me about her now is she’s got greedy and lazy. So she’ll take any sponsorship (even if it doesn’t fit “her brand”) and make a lazy video to promote it. Also she is sponsored by tesco but when she’s cooking she ALWAYS has dunnes food! She’s couldn’t care less!

I stopped following her when she accepted the second fitbit to do the breast cancer run, then didn't even walk the race and tried to blame the rain and sienna for leaving early!

She will take any freebies whether they fit her brand or not. I remember when she moved into her house and showed all the cosmetics she had gotten for free over the years. Literally boxes and boxes of stuff she could never possibly use up. I never saw her donate anything to charities or women's refuges or the like. I'm not saying she has to but she has so much of everything, it's so wasteful and will never be used up before it expires.

I used to really like Grace but as someone above said she has lost her way, I think she doesn't know what bracket she falls into beauty or mom influencer though tbh I really dislike influencers who use their kids to sell things, nearly see Sienna more than my own child 🙈 it's hard having kids but lots of mothers are working and being a mam at the same time and i do agree she uses that card alot.
She doesn't even show any parenting or give any advice from what she has learned. Sure she lies about everything. She said she potty trained Sienna by herself over a weekend yet she was still wearing nappies. We never heard any more of it. Hayden magically naps and took well to a routine the first day she showed it.. a routine she decided to start when he's nearly a year old. One minute everything is perfect and easy and then the next shes showing sienna up all night riding around on a scooter at 3am. Maybe if she was consistent and didn't shove a camera in their face when they're in bed.. 90% of the time we see Sienna still in her pyjamas with ungroomed hair at 3 or 4pm. She had hayden in the same babygro for 2 days the other day. Whatever about not taking care of yourself, you need to prioritise your kids.
Sienna is only shown when she has a sponsored post. Kid gotta earn her keep you know? The poor child has every life event shilled out. Santa, Easter, clothes, movies, any event...its only happening because Grace gets it for free or paid to do it. They do nothing for her otherwise.
There are so many mothers/parents who have 2 or more kids, work full time and still manage things fine. She doesn't really work, nor does she have a routine to follow.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.