Faces by Grace #96 Crying for da, scroungin' off Ma, still exploitin' me kids, My "career" is on skids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The stupid thing is, comparing it to college assignments or deadlines is so bleeping stupid its hilarious. In that case you're in control of what work you do, the output and result and jts based on your course. It's absolutely not the same as relying on shops to have a magical suitable dress option just because you need it and left it until last minute.

Shea so willfully stupid.
Thats just her attempt at sounding educated

Reactions: 8
Don’t care what any animal lover says.. if that cat came at me I’d drop kick it…. It looks so bleeping evil

• Haha
Reactions: 27
“I’m always so lass minneh”

duck off. You can be last minute because you’ve nobody to answer to, no job and no responsibility beyond palming the kids off at every opportunity.
God only knows what she’ll turn up dressed as for this wedding. Maybe the Wednesday Addams hobo festival outfit will get another airing.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Dimmers getting a freebie jumpsuit from Greasy's wedding boutique she tried to beg a freebie from for months and failed. Your girl will be FEWWWMIN

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Hold on...no wonder she's popping to dundrum...New penneys opened & all the huns there tonight! So more nonsense re looking for a dress...off for more freebies!

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I’m no fan but Dom looks great. I hope Grace can be happy for her and let her have her moment.

Reactions: 25
The stupid thing is, comparing it to college assignments or deadlines is so bleeping stupid its hilarious. In that case you're in control of what work you do, the output and result and jts based on your course. It's absolutely not the same as relying on shops to have a magical suitable dress option just because you need it and left it until last minute.

Shea so willfully stupid.
Spot on and her deadline is usually 6 months later soz I forgoh ,allergic to this gobshite 😡
---
I’m no fan but Dom looks great. I hope Grace can be happy for her and let her have her moment.
I think she looks beautiful from what I can see , I hope she’s happy she’s still a melt hahah

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I have severe anxiety. Thankfully it comes and goes but when it hits I can't step inside my local supervalu to grab a few bits. I struggle to leave the house. I will leave the curtains pulled so no one will come round. Its horrendous. I have 3 children and I make excuses why we can't go for a treat somewhere. I could be home all day but my husband has to shop on his way home from work to help me. She has absolutely no idea what real anxiety is.
I imagine she is feeling very lonely this week. Dom is busy getting married 4 times. Jen is on national TV. Her spotlight is dimming.

• Heart
Reactions: 44
She's some bleeping wagon.

This wedding is NOT about you Grace. It's about your supposed best friend.

Also... I don't understand how anyone can say they suffer with anxiety and work better under pressure??! SURELY being more organised would ease the anxiety?

Reactions: 28
I had time so went ahead but @usefullyuseless hope you don't mind we need your skills back!!!!!!

Congratulations to our wonderful gimme dah @Tiredandemotional with another 'stomper' of a thread title (had to edit to fit). Your prize is the yellow dress Greasy tried on in Arnotts!*
View attachment 2255992
Credit to @Noseybum

*T&Cs apply. Apologies for de visible sula and growler juice stains 🥴 Oh and you can't actually keep the dress you can only try it on. Grease with Sienna style 😎

Special mention to @Get off my chest for this brilliant one liner: "She would go to Mexico to be tortured by a Mexican cartel if it meant a week away from the kids." 😅

De Poll
The gimme dah's have spoken. A staggering 486 of you voted and decided that the HAND UNDER CHIN (191 votes) is the most annoying Greasy habit followed by 'GOOD MORNING EVERYONE' taking second place with 75 votes. The disgusting way she treats her kids finished in third place with 51 votes. To celebrate let's remind ourselves of how bleeping irritating it is:
View attachment 2256047

View attachment 2256048
View attachment 2256049
This week in Greaseworld:

€2k Ihalee (Italy) retreah:

Your girl had the time of her life in her one star hotel with the Wisdom Keep aka Zen Killer Jen! Dreaming of owning a villa in Italy and a brand new jeep? Drink driving can make your dreams a reality too!

We estimate she was at the airport hours before her flight and documented her trademark visit to Starbucks. Your girl is always at the airport at the crack of dawn. No matter what. Such a shame she couldn't make the recent Darkness into Light Walk as WIMS ambassador which started at the same time.

Grease lay around napping with blankets while someone banged a bowl in her ear, silent dinners and knocking back the wine every night. Your girl had a ball doing nothing for a week and could blame not contacting her kids on a 'digital detox'. Yet later documented 'contenh' via her phone. 🤥
Grease was too thick to remember the lies she tells about reasons for needing re-charging so ZenJen had to 'speak for her'. 🙄 Oh and the owner of the hotel gave hugs 'like her Da' or some shite.

Since landing back in crappy West she's been complaining almost daily of how exhausted and drained she is. Non bleeping stop. Bags under your eyes and looking like a tub of Dunnes Stores sandwich filler (your girl's favorite snack) after a wellness retreat isn't exactly a great advertisement.

View attachment 2256002

De live and Anxiehe 😵
It's official. Desperate for engagement and hanging on for dear life, Grease who hasn't learned her lesson, was back with yet another live where she leaves herself completely exposed to the public. This week she announces 'Me anxiehe is back!' After last week's confusion (Kips knew what she meant though and is proud of her) Grease 'popped' on for another live at the perfect time for her target audience (Monday mid-morning) and confirmed her ANXIEHE IS BACK! Funny how anxiety only appears when your girl's fun (time away from her kids) is over and it's her turn to babysit. Oh and she can't sleep. Absolutely NOTHING to do with the coffee and wine she's knocking back and her daily basic life being a chaotic mess. *cough* Self inflicted stress is not anxiety!
Grease had her bulldogs (family) ready on the chat to ward off any difficult questions.

@Aoma covered the live for da gimme dahs here: https://tattle.life/threads/faces-b...olo-trip-im-first-in-line.39685/post-15602265

Father's Greasy's Day and her Da's shrine:
Grease yet again made a holiday that had nothing to do with her, all about herself. *sigh* This time Father's Day became Grease day. Barely acknowledging the father of her own kids who is basically a single Dad raising their kids, she documented her homemade shrine to her Da and gave regular updates all week about all her dramatic crying and wailing. This out of nowhere burst of grieving has the gimme dahs talking.

Is she:
A) feeling some sort of guilt over the real relationship with her Dad and is acting out?
B) looking to bring attention back to her from Dim? OR...
C) just a giant adult baby throwing yet another of her attention seeking tantrums?

Note: He passed away 15 years ago....

Green fingered Greasy:
In yet another bizarre act this week, Grease has become 'obsessed' with gardening. Suspiciously weird time lapses of your girl power washing and stomping around the garden looking like she's going to smash the pots at any minute started appearing after the gimme dahs voiced their disgust that her pensioner Ma tends her garden. Important to note it was Grease herself who let slip her Ma was coming over to weed the garden. 🥴 Grease was boasting that she 'snipped de plants' and made 3 plants out of 1. Wow cool Grace! Kips will surely be proud. Pity the the plants look like tit and are half dead.

View attachment 2255994

The bag
The good news is the YSL bag is rotting in the back of her wardrobe covered in mold.
The bad news is your girl is flaunting her new bag in every single story and update. ANNNEEENN BINNNG 🥴
View attachment 2256044
View attachment 2256045
OI READ DAH IHALEEN MAG-A-ZEE-UN 🥴
Amazing recap. Well done. Your girl will fewmin.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is Krispy back yet or will Greasy be going to this 3 day wedding alone?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.