Faces by Grace #95 Haven't a dime to holiday with me & mine, but if its a solo trip, I'm first in line!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I couldn’t watch it. When Freida asked thise question I bailed.
But she is not constantly there with her kids. No way is she.

Reactions: 12
She wants to move to the country??

jesus christ, the house is barely 5 years in, and an hour outside Dublin will still be crazy money
She has this notion that it will be all peaceful and there's no downside to having land, being further from family friends etc, also you have to factor in kids having to move schools etc

Reactions: 21
She doesn’t miss her dad, it’s just content for her. @TheCatsMa please go and enjoy your night away, you deserve it and have more than earned it.
The jealousy thing I totally understand as well, mothers who don’t work and still dump their kids, don’t work in the house etc etc drive me wild and I have a few friends who are “exhausted “ and seriously, all they do is look after number one.
Go and let your hair down!!!

Reactions: 13
she’s not unemployed. She contributes as much as Chris. Could she pay for a mortgage if she was unemployed? 😎
she stays off tattle. People can say what they want about her, it’s not true because they don’t know her.
she wants to get her haircut but she’s traumatized from having a bob before because was so short. And it’s taken her so long to grow her hair..
anxiety at the moment is a 6. A few weeks ago it was a 1… after years of therapy she can “catch” her anxiety before it takes over so that’s how she can switch it on and off. Apparently. She has a prescription that her therapist gave her, she uses it as a safety blanket if she ever needs it.

she was talking about her dad again. Went to the grave yesterday, spoke to Chris about it and the kids (who obviously saw her upset) brought her in the teddy that’s made from his clothes. Everyone was really there for her yesterday, which is great because Fathers Day is definitely all about you Grace.
She’s to do a mental health talk soon with Wims. And she’s taking kids to Wexford for a week in July.. she’s looking forward to switching off… she just needs to switch on first 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
For someone who was away on a weeklong ‘retreah’ she’s terrible bags under her eyes.

Reactions: 17
Father’s Day about her and her feelings and the crying ruining it for her own husband and father to her children she’s an absolute disgrace, I can just imagine the atmosphere in that house yesterday must have been dire for her kids. What about her brother and Mags they lost their Dad too it’s like she’s an only child I bet you they don’t carry on the way this spoilt toddler does.

Reactions: 27
So she is going Wexford for a week with the kids to relax (so her mam can wait on her hand and foot) she has her own beach but might try a new one !!

Reactions: 18
She said the dress for dims wedding doesn't close round her tits, so rather than get another she has her ma to slave over it to make it fit

• Wow
  • Sick
Well if she's coming up on 5 years in the house then she can sell it without losing anything from the help to buy grant.
She isn't "always" with her kids.
And my therapist has never prescribed me anything ? Is it a psychiatrist she goes to ? She couldn't lie straight in the bed, bizarre thing to say. Only a doctor (whether your GP or psychiatrist) can prescribe you something

Reactions: 28
She never went on about her dad this much before even previous fathers days.. what's her game like looking for sympathy so nobody says anything bad to her? To have her whole family walk on eggshells around her? Poor baby grace 😪

• Sick
She also want to live in the country and get chickens again!! Must have forgotten to feed the last ones and they died 🤔

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I don’t want to suggest that being sad on Father’s Day isn’t a proportional response if you are bereaved but to me her behaviour isn’t so much about grief but ensuring that the attention remains on her. And while I don’t think it’s healthy to hide emotions from children I think she is probably doing some damage to her children by being so self centred with her constant wavering between Im fine and crying all day/anxious. They will constantly be vigilant for her moods and how they have to respond to her. It’s a sad life for them probably always on egg shells with her. Also is she totally deluded saying she spends all her time with them? I honestly think she needs professional help to get some perspective on her life

Reactions: 28
All this going away she isn't one bit happy and is definitely trying to escape from her life. She isn't happy and is obviously eating her feelings. Adding to more anxiety pretend or otherwise because she isn't happy with her size...living with her must be really hard work..

Reactions: 14
Father’s Day about her and her feelings and the crying ruining it for her own husband and father to her children she’s an absolute disgrace, I can just imagine the atmosphere in that house yesterday must have been dire for her kids. What about her brother and Mags they lost their Dad too it’s like she’s an only child I bet you they don’t carry on the way this spoilt toddler does.
She said everyone was there for her and looked after her yesterday !!! WTF !!! . So after nearly a full week of being away , refilling her cup and grounding she then needed to come home and be minded . There are toddlers that don’t need this much pandering to . She is next level selfish !

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.