Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Glitzychick

Thread Suggestion..Went to a 3 day wedding to forget I’m a Ma, Kips gave me his shoes but should have gave me his bra

• Haha
Reactions: 89

jazzbot

VIP Member
I had time so went ahead but @usefullyuseless hope you don't mind we need your skills back!!!!!!

Congratulations to our wonderful gimme dah @Tiredandemotional with another 'stomper' of a thread title (had to edit to fit). Your prize is the yellow dress Greasy tried on in Arnotts!*
credit.jpg

Credit to @Noseybum

*T&Cs apply. Apologies for de visible sula and growler juice stains 🥴 Oh and you can't actually keep the dress you can only try it on. Grease with Sienna style 😎

Special mention to @Get off my chest for this brilliant one liner: "She would go to Mexico to be tortured by a Mexican cartel if it meant a week away from the kids." 😅

De Poll
The gimme dah's have spoken. A staggering 486 of you voted and decided that the HAND UNDER CHIN (191 votes) is the most annoying Greasy habit followed by 'GOOD MORNING EVERYONE' taking second place with 75 votes. The disgusting way she treats her kids finished in third place with 51 votes. To celebrate let's remind ourselves of how fucking irritating it is:
1A3FFE09-BA72-45BD-A3A8-CBF6FC60D301.jpeg

7EEA49D7-F4B0-48B7-ABD0-E172435767F6.jpeg

8B0FFD4F-8760-4133-B28E-4B278111BEC2.jpeg

This week in Greaseworld:

€2k Ihalee (Italy) retreah:

Your girl had the time of her life in her one star hotel with the Wisdom Keep aka Zen Killer Jen! Dreaming of owning a villa in Italy and a brand new jeep? Drink driving can make your dreams a reality too!

We estimate she was at the airport hours before her flight and documented her trademark visit to Starbucks. Your girl is always at the airport at the crack of dawn. No matter what. Such a shame she couldn't make the recent Darkness into Light Walk as WIMS ambassador which started at the same time.

Grease lay around napping with blankets while someone banged a bowl in her ear, silent dinners and knocking back the wine every night. Your girl had a ball doing nothing for a week and could blame not contacting her kids on a 'digital detox'. Yet later documented 'contenh' via her phone. 🤥
Grease was too thick to remember the lies she tells about reasons for needing re-charging so ZenJen had to 'speak for her'. 🙄 Oh and the owner of the hotel gave hugs 'like her Da' or some shite.

Since landing back in Shitty West she's been complaining almost daily of how exhausted and drained she is. Non fucking stop. Bags under your eyes and looking like a tub of Dunnes Stores sandwich filler (your girl's favorite snack) after a wellness retreat isn't exactly a great advertisement.

italy.jpeg

De live and Anxiehe 😵
It's official. Desperate for engagement and hanging on for dear life, Grease who hasn't learned her lesson, was back with yet another live where she leaves herself completely exposed to the public. This week she announces 'Me anxiehe is back!' After last week's confusion (Kips knew what she meant though and is proud of her) Grease 'popped' on for another live at the perfect time for her target audience (Monday mid-morning) and confirmed her ANXIEHE IS BACK! Funny how anxiety only appears when your girl's fun (time away from her kids) is over and it's her turn to babysit. Oh and she can't sleep. Absolutely NOTHING to do with the coffee and wine she's knocking back and her daily basic life being a chaotic mess. *cough* Self inflicted stress is not anxiety!
Grease had her bulldogs (family) ready on the chat to ward off any difficult questions.

@Aoma covered the live for da gimme dahs here: https://tattle.life/threads/faces-b...olo-trip-im-first-in-line.39685/post-15602265

Father's Greasy's Day and her Da's shrine:
Grease yet again made a holiday that had nothing to do with her, all about herself. *sigh* This time Father's Day became Grease day. Barely acknowledging the father of her own kids who is basically a single Dad raising their kids, she documented her homemade shrine to her Da and gave regular updates all week about all her dramatic crying and wailing. This out of nowhere burst of grieving has the gimme dahs talking.

Is she:
A) feeling some sort of guilt over the real relationship with her Dad and is acting out?
B) looking to bring attention back to her from Dim? OR...
C) just a giant adult baby throwing yet another of her attention seeking tantrums?

Note: He passed away 15 years ago....

Green fingered Greasy:
In yet another bizarre act this week, Grease has become 'obsessed' with gardening. Suspiciously weird time lapses of your girl power washing and stomping around the garden looking like she's going to smash the pots at any minute started appearing after the gimme dahs voiced their disgust that her pensioner Ma tends her garden. Important to note it was Grease herself who let slip her Ma was coming over to weed the garden. 🥴 Grease was boasting that she 'snipped de plants' and made 3 plants out of 1. Wow cool Grace! Kips will surely be proud. Pity the the plants look like shit and are half dead.

powerwashing.jpg

The bag
The good news is the YSL bag is rotting in the back of her wardrobe covered in mold.
The bad news is your girl is flaunting her new bag in every single story and update. ANNNEEENN BINNNG 🥴
584B2BF5-8B64-4F0F-A02D-B02A9BA83754.jpeg

243CFA5A-DF94-43CE-8647-0669D31AE252.jpeg

OI READ DAH IHALEEN MAG-A-ZEE-UN 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 85

KaciD

I've a feeling this thread is going to fly by so here's my Thread Suggestion

Greasy be fuming,
When Dims likes be booming,
Anxiety be looming,
Tantrums be resuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 72

Lady Bug

VIP Member
What in the dangling diddies was she thinking??? A backless dress😭 Jen and Mags gone home. But your girl has to linger like a Guinness fart in a lift.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

lavendervase

VIP Member
She’s been so busy today 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
You went out for breakfast, tried on dresses, had a facial and a cat sat on your head.

• Haha
Reactions: 66

Frilly Milly

VIP Member
Oh my God..... Learn about anxiety! Seriously!!! Not every person with anxiety is going to be curled up in a ball rocking back and forth in the corner at the thought of being at a wedding. Fucking hell!

Unfortunately plenty of posters here know about anxiety and have also had YEARS of listening to Grace and her anxiety. She has consistently lied about past medications, past therapies, past collabs with mental health groups and has been called out and she squirms, hides, forgets and moves on.

Grace has NEVER EVER cancelled or postponed a day out, a weekend, a breakfast, lunch, dinner, holiday, hotel break, self care days, hairdresser appointments, nail and beauty appointments, date nights, wedding, honeymoon, all the Dom's hens, delivering her kids to Wexford right thought the summers, etc etc because of anxiety. She ALWAYS fits in anxiety in the middle of these things surprisingly.

Grace's anxiety is primarily nerves or anxious feelings that happens everyone when excited or in anticipation of something.
No, we're not doctors but not fools either.
Her anxiety usually appears after a weekend away or night out, aka the fear, overuse of alcohol. It's as obvious as the photoshopping she does. She has problems, anxiety being the least prominent.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Lovegoss

They are two arseholes!
Chris gone off to golf with ‘de ladz’ and her refusing to leave early with him she needs to slob around the hotel room on her own!!! In no rush home to go see her two beautiful kids they actually make me sick 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 60

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Oh my God..... Learn about anxiety! Seriously!!! Not every person with anxiety is going to be curled up in a ball rocking back and forth in the corner at the thought of being at a wedding. Fucking hell!
I know plenty about anxiety thanks though. It’s that Grace will likely be on Tuesday ‘claiming it’ she no more more suffers with anxiety. My comment is tongue in cheek. She calls basic parenting/living anxiety when she’s meant to parent and adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 55

wtfmama

Yup same here! Also put on some covid kg’s that I’ve almost lost but I have to accept my body shape is different so therefore my clothes are too now. Also increasing age means I wouldn’t wear half the things I used to in my early 20’s.
It’s simple tho - I invested in a few pairs of Spanx that I nearly herniate myself putting them on but those combined with a decent bra to lift my chest up and smarter choices like looser fits around my middle , always straps on a dress or top and showing off the narrower parts like below knee or shoulders mean I can still feel good and confident dressing up.
It really is like she just refuses to accept she isn’t 18 anymore and has to wear different clothing for her new body type.
I’d say she convinces herself that once she can get the smaller / clingy dress actually onto her in some way then she’s still fits them and they’re still right for her 🙄
As my Granny used to say,
"Just because it zips, doesn't mean it fits"
This is definitely true for Greasy🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 54