Faces by Grace #96 Crying for da, scroungin' off Ma, still exploitin' me kids, My "career" is on skids.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Grace hasn't been busy since she was in the womb. It's a dictionary she needs as she doesn't understand the words and meanings of 'anxiety', 'stress', 'depression' or 'busy'.
To be on bemoaning the fact she's had to go to a number of different shops, lamenting the fact she's busy. duck me sideways 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She was supposed to be for her first wedding but not this time round
---

So sad. Weight gain aside. That sparkle and love for creating content is gone
The begging / freebie lifestyle might bring some short term fame or benefits but in the long term it’s detrimental to health & happiness. She’s sold her soul, privacy & that of her family’s too- for what really at the end of the day?

Reactions: 11
Ah she can feck right off! Busy!!? She's described a day off for most of us (except we'd be shelling out for the facial!)
And off to dundrum later fir more dressing shopping ! The 'fit' of the arnotts' dresses was not a vibe!

And agree with others...I'd be anxious / stressed out leaving it so late to find a dress! She's had months to get a dress /dresses for this wedding! What about the Karen Millen dresses she was flogging?

So last minute shopping sparks joy/ enthusiasm; but spending time with her kids & Kips sparks anxiety & low mood?!!

And why has she a cat sitting on her head?! Which one of them -Grace or Loki- nodding off first on the couch?!

She's about as busy now as Xtravision!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I’m getting anxiety here thinking of going to a wedding in 2 days with nothing to wear.
I don’t believe her ,I’d say she’s a few dresses ready for the wedding of the year not gonna miss an opportunity to try make it about her , she’s works better under pressure hahahahha she must never have ever been under pressure so 🤣 also did she get her nails the same colour as doms wedding nails they look similar but I could be wrong whoever said single white female was spot on

• Wow
Reactions: 19
I don’t believe her ,I’d say she’s a few dresses ready for the wedding of the year not gonna miss an opportunity to try make it about her , she’s works better under pressure hahahahha she must never have ever been under pressure so 🤣 also did she get her nails the same colour as doms wedding nails they look similar but I could be wrong whoever said single white female was spot on
I think this is right too. Only reason she got up off her arse was because she’d a freebie facial lined up.

Pretty pathetic telling weird lies for “contenh”. Don’t forget those dresses go up to a size 14 so Idon’t understand why she’d want one sent to her? Unless she’s desperate and needs to flog things new with tags on Depop.

She surely has some classy boohoo fits lined up. Today’s haul. Tits arse and fanny on parade as usual.

Reactions: 13
I've an image of Grace astride a wrecking ball, bewbs flapping legs akimbo, swinging in to doms wedding to "I came in like a wrecking ball.." 🪂🚧🦺

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The photo she has as her YouTube profile photo compared to what she looks like now
I’m mesmerised by these two pictures. You’d never think it was the same person. Not just between the two pictures but all the other things we see from Grace lately. They look worlds apart. Not the weight (although obviously that’s there) but her whole persona. It makes me feel a bit sad tbh.

Reactions: 22
I think this is right too. Only reason she got up off her arse was because she’d a freebie facial lined up.

Pretty pathetic telling weird lies for “contenh”. Don’t forget those dresses go up to a size 14 so Idon’t understand why she’d want one sent to her? Unless she’s desperate and needs to flog things new with tags on Depop.

She surely has some classy boohoo fits lined up. Today’s haul. Tits arse and fanny on parade as usual.
Spot on shes not one to miss a freebie at all ,don’t think she even knows what true or not at this stage she definitely will be in something inappropriate, she could look so well if she made the effort and dressed properly, anyone who buys her shite is worse

Reactions: 2
*Thread suggestion*
Off into town I'm heading,
Gotta find a dress for the weddin',
I'll lash on me face some artic-hawwt,
And if nuttin fits I'll cry and I'll pout.
🥴🥴🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The stupid thing is, comparing it to college assignments or deadlines is so bleeping stupid its hilarious. In that case you're in control of what work you do, the output and result and jts based on your course. It's absolutely not the same as relying on shops to have a magical suitable dress option just because you need it and left it until last minute.

Shea so willfully stupid.

Reactions: 19
Agree with others. Guaranteed she has a dress sorted but is letting on to Kips or her ma that she doesn’t and “needs” to go shopping tonight, thus an excuse to avoid her kids.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.