Faces by Grace #94 Runnin' out the door,diddies on the floor...she gets lots for free but wants more!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope she won’t be modelling those new WB sets. She’s a ridic BA for them!

Krispy must surely regret that neck tattoo? It’s all I look at.

Reactions: 11
She didn’t even spend today with them. Probably got Chris to drop them back to that kids party she was on about and told him to wait for them.
She’s a horrible person no upping her kid engagement now will do
Say matchdick can’t wait to get rid of her but probably can’t cos she’s a stakeholder

Reactions: 7
I'm too invested in this but she has tagged ireland hotels who are behind the voucher and oconnell marketing...so they must be doing the pr behind the hotels ireland page ...if you look at some of the reels on their page ...they are slow motion ..very similar to Grace's...so I reckon the marketing company did her reel from stuff she sent or else actually filmed some of it !! She can't be trusted ...the portugal hotel got backlash after her !
I thought the same. There's too many posts, too much detail for it to be her. She never ever puts that much effort into anything.
---
11 comment on her reel and 5 are her herself 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Krispy got another tattoo? 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

🐽 🐖
F387035D-6AC9-4CCE-BC67-28EE50630533.jpeg

charming. Wtf?

how many more grid posts does this warrant? It’ll still be a tiny ratio versus your self indulgences coming up.

• Haha
  • Wow
Body positivity my arse photo in swim suit photoshopped to death
She’s saying she’s heaviest she’s ever been but yet get photo she looks like me she’s in size 10

Reactions: 9
She wasn’t body positive the other day when someone asked her how the weight loss was going and she said she didn’t want to talk about it

Reactions: 13
She wasn’t body positive the other day when someone asked her how the weight loss was going and she said she didn’t want to talk about it
Photoshop a great thing😂 what a hole talking shite about her weight and being heaviest she’s been ever been then posts a photo 3 stone lighter
She looks totally different in other pictures absolutely deluded

I cannot believe this one has received 3 PR stays this year for doing absolutely NOTHING. No job, no house work, no parenting, nothing. Strange world we live in.

Reactions: 23
I thought the same. There's too many posts, too much detail for it to be her. She never ever puts that much effort into anything.
---
11 comment on her reel and 5 are her herself 🤭
Jesus you’d think Ahmed would be a bit more interested in the Killashee

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can someone please create a new thread my nerves can’t handle when we get this far 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.