Faces by Grace #94 Runnin' out the door,diddies on the floor...she gets lots for free but wants more!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Tiredandemotional for the winning thread title -- had to edit it slightly to fit. Original title was: Runnin' out the door, Diddies on the floor ... she might gets lots of free stuff but your girl wants more more more

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Thread 94…. Getting close to the 100. How can such a boring slob create so much tattle?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Still none the wiser. Do they forget to link us to an online mass card shop? Maybe Max set one up to make a few pound? We know our Greasy loves asking Greasettes to pay custom import fees:

8609DC42-3C77-4F3F-9FCC-78AB4D9DE78C.jpeg

I hated seeing that bloody footage again of this slob crying in bed scaring the shite out of the children and filming the reaction for all to gawk at. A total set up using your dead father for likes. What an embarrassment you are.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Thread 94…. Getting close to the 100. How can such a boring slob create so much tattle?
Excellent question. Does a day ever go by where she doesn't commit at least one of the following offences; woeful parenting be it getting away from her lovely kids, ignoring or neglecting them when she is with them, exploiting them on Instagram by over sharing their lives or using them to advertise stuff?
Almost every 'professional' post she puts up is a mess either in terms of poor diction, bad grammer, woeful photoshopping and generally not explaining what she's meant to be advertising.
Then there's the shambles of family life and the mess of a house.
Add in exploitation of her hubby, mother and extended family ( maybe they are complicit but her behaviour is always appalling).
She can't cook either so I can't understand why she keeps posting her rotten food.
Has she any redeeming features? Is her photography or video editing any good? Is she even a qualified MUA?
And why the heck did she have to video that nut job of a post about her Dad from the bed? And why am I suddenly having a fit of deja veu? Did she post something similar before?
They are just some of the reasons we are at thread 94.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Imagine getting your make up done by Grease and her face sweat make up brushes 🤢 couldn’t trust her to clean her kit between clients.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Ahhh galzzzzz .....I'm only obsessssssed with myself for winning another thread title!! Me and my sula are proud. 🫠

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Imagine getting your make up done by Grease and her face sweat make up brushes 🤢 couldn’t trust her to clean her kit between clients.
There’s not a chance she’d clean her brushes. She probably made her victims (I mean clients) clean them themselves

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
Still none the wiser. Do they forget to link us to an online mass card shop? Maybe Max set one up to make a few pound? We know our Greasy loves asking Greasettes to pay custom import fees:

View attachment 2204039
I hated seeing that bloody footage again of this slob crying in bed scaring the shite out of the children and filming the reaction for all to gawk at. A total set up using your dead father for likes. What an embarrassment you are.
So id say as she has no content maxipoo had to include her in an UK day to up engagement...he must know her page is dying a death ....

She is then so dim that she probably read nothing about the assignment given and assumed it was an ad for something...there is no money to be made from the day ...what a shambles including an Irish influencer just so her dead dad could get her a few likes ...this is one of the worst ...it really is...

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Did anyone who follows Bulldog mags see a recent story of hers...equally narc mother vibes.. photo of Frankie with "I made her" or some equally narcissistic comment. I reckon her and the missus are over and she's laying claim

• Wow
Reactions: 21
So id say as she has no content maxipoo had to include her in an UK day to up engagement...he must know her page is dying a death ....

She is then so dim that she probably read nothing about the assignment given and assumed it was an ad for something...there is no money to be made from the day ...what a shambles including an Irish influencer just so her dead dad could get her a few likes ...this is one of the worst ...it really is...
I 100% agree with you. A whole new low. Those poor kiddies. 😪😪

Reactions: 8
Your girl cannot string two words together this evening, had she had some kind of stroke

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Absolutely nobody is asking for more lunchbox content.

Side note, and apologies to derail, but why does Mitch keep posting close ups of her child asleep with a soother? The child is in primary school. She needs to back the f*ck off and stop over sharing.

Reactions: 29
Trying to show us she feeds the kids properly after the dodgy tit she and the bulldog have been letting slip 🥱 amazing f**king mudder.

Boring Af content
---
Absolutely nobody is asking for more lunchbox content.

Side note, and apologies to derail, but why does Mitch keep posting close ups of her child asleep with a soother? The child is in primary school. She needs to back the f*ck off and stop over sharing.
I’m hooked on Mitch 🤣🤣🤣 she is chaos!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Posting a photo of the lunchbox is honestly the laziest excuse for 'content' .
A- nobody cares. I'll say it louder for the people at the back, noooobody caaaaares
B- the child hasn't consented to the world looking at what she eats.
Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lunch box content might get some interest at the start of the school year but as usual Grace is late to the table 😅 So much bite sized food will take Sienna an age to eat with the tiny fork and will leave no time for play.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.