Faces by Grace #94 Runnin' out the door,diddies on the floor...she gets lots for free but wants more!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Siennas hair not even brushed and she’s nearly see through she’s so pale poor little pet 🥹
Why wouldn't she and she's given dried fruit and a boiled egg most days. I've said it before. It's Grace that should be eating the contents of that lunchbox not her child.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s a pool in Kilashee that guests can use and fab grounds, walks. Not that we’d know though.

Reactions: 4
You can use hotel company vouchers in newpark. It’s obv a collab with this hotel too. Completely not kid friendly and 10 mins from tallaght

Reactions: 1
Didn’t she say on the live recently that she was taking the kids on some trips in Ireland and not abroad so this must have been one of them she was talking about. It’s so unfair on her kids that she only takes them somewhere when it’s free. Kilashee isn’t exactly a place that’s ideal for young kids and it’s expensive. She’d be better off bringing them to somewhere like centerparcs or trabolgin.
Exactly, it's not like she needs to bring them abroad to have a great holiday... so many wonderful places in Ireland or the likes of Haven in the UK, it's the fact that don't get a holiday full stop, just a freebie weekend in a 'posh' hotel that's probably more suited to adults or older kids. My kids have never had a 'sun holiday' but they've had amazing weeks in Donegal, the North coast, Mayo, Butlins etc.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Moving onto thread 95. How the hell are we flying through them so quick. #100 creeping up on us

• Heart
Reactions: 12
So she actually had a hotel voucher and chooses an adult hotel ten mins away? She didn’t have to pick this place?

Anyone think bringing kids was last minute for show? She’ll be away so much she needs to bank up some kid grid posts. I think it’s bonkers she’s shoving them out to promote an adult hotel!?

Even if She always bringing them from day 1, she’d still pick one to suit herself anyway.

So she actually had a hotel voucher and chooses an adult hotel ten mins away? She didn’t have to pick this place?

Anyone think bringing kids was last minute for show? She’ll be away so much she needs to bank up some kid grid posts. I think it’s bonkers she’s shoving them out to promote an adult hotel!?

Even if She always bringing them from day 1, she’d still pick one to suit herself anyway.
That's what I was thinking couldn't she have gone somewhere like Amber Springs? I wonder how much the voucher was for?

Reactions: 8
She’s definitely be told up the kid amazing mammy content by matchdick which of course won’t last because she can’t stand spending time with them ands she’s bleeping off Monday to Italy them Doms wedding she’s fooling anyone

Reactions: 8
She’s definitely be told up the kid amazing mammy content by matchdick which of course won’t last because she can’t stand spending time with them ands she’s bleeping off Monday to Italy them Doms wedding she’s fooling anyone
She didn’t even spend today with them. Probably got Chris to drop them back to that kids party she was on about and told him to wait for them.

Reactions: 2
I imagine it was deliberately close by so Chris could take the kids to the party and she could have some my time at the spa. “Oi kips, take the kids, I’m workin he-er, Mitch the mommy needs to see me gettin me facial, I’ve only had 3 so far this month, I deserve it, me anxiehee “

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Everything, and I mean everything, centres around this Greasy smelly slob and what suits her or tantrums ensues.

Not sure what story Is with this voucher but on some of these hotel trips, meals are uncapped. She’ll be raging if she can’t order a second dessert and bring it up to de room this time 🥴

She can’t leave anything behind! “Can’t understand why I’m piling on weight I go to gym and eat protein avocado.” 🥴🥱

• Haha
I'm too invested in this but she has tagged ireland hotels who are behind the voucher and oconnell marketing...so they must be doing the pr behind the hotels ireland page ...if you look at some of the reels on their page ...they are slow motion ..very similar to Grace's...so I reckon the marketing company did her reel from stuff she sent or else actually filmed some of it !! She can't be trusted ...the portugal hotel got backlash after her !

• Wow
Reactions: 17
It’s probably a case of the PR marketing teams and agencies overseeing from the hotel voucher pov to make it look it’s best. No way Penniless max or Grease paying for editing.

Reactions: 6
Only catching up. I want to rip my ears off when she laughs. BRUSH YOUR DAUGHTERS HAIR YOU LAZY CNUT
20230610_205046.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.