Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know I am double posting but I cannot believe the insanity of this. She tried to justify it by saying she got on great with Paddy’s sisters and they invited her. Dom’s own sisters and bridesmaids aren’t there and I’m sure they got on great with paddy’s sisters and were invited but had the sense to say no thanks, leave Dom to it. I cannot believe she landed herself on a family occasion. Id be fuming if I was Dom. I’m trying to spend time with my in laws and my frenemie Grease arrives down with her sweaty head just so she doesn’t have to parent. I genuinely cannot believe she has the audacity.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 70

Thegoodlife

VIP Member
Going to Italy on Monday - next breath - Not in her budget to bring the kids abroad for a summer holiday 😢😡

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 63

Foggy

Chatty Member
Jesus christ. I stumbled upon the live and thought I'd better stay and take notes!!

Hayden is in "preschool" and will be there next Yr too. His speech, numbers are all brilliant though

Weight is constantly on her mind. She's up 8kg. She's in the gym 5 days a week though and calorie counts maybe 2 days. She thinks she eats relatively healthy.

Her bloods were borderline Highh cholesterol so doc told her to excercise and change her diet

She has absolutely no mental health issues. She's so happy. No anxiety or depression

No family holidays planned

She had to have a scan on gallbladder, liver and kidneys. All clear.

Assumed she had a thyroid issue as had all the symptoms, being tired, cant loose weight and anxiety. (Had just said had no anxiety)

She's not Doms bridemaids. She's going to film all the Insta content for her instead.

She is very hard on herself re Weight and should practice what she preaches re loving the body you have.

Chris is a hard no for another baby. She's not sure but doesn't want to go back to Nappies.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62

jazzbot

VIP Member
Few questions for the next live if anyone can?? ( I'm blocked).
"What made you choose Kilashee for a break"?
"Do you ever get the Mom guilt Grace"?
I’ll be on holidays (I had to pay for it myself!!) so will probably miss it. Could someone do the honours?? Great questions 😂

Few more if anyone can:

“why do you call H’s full time childcare creche “pre school? Do you feel bad he’s taking up a spot reserved for working parents?”

“at any point on your drive to cork to meet Dom’s new family alone did you think what the f am I doing!?”

“Do you claim welfare as you don’t work?”

“last week you said your anxiety is back. The week before you stated it was gone. As WIMs ambassador can you confirm?”

“With anxiety how do you manage to show up to events alone with strangers?”

“Which elderly ma cooks the best sausage for ya? Your own Ma, Kips’ Ma or your new victim, Paddy’s Ma?

“Which face cream do you recommend? You’re actively promoting about 7 brands that do the same thing ?”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

Foggy

Chatty Member
@Foggy you legend!!! I gave up when she took the cah back in 🤣
Jesus it was bad wasn't it. A few more points

The lives will be back next week!

The comments were mental!! People saying she's an inspiration etc.

She needs to add more vitamins to her diet. She takes actual vitamins though.

Shed love if the kitchen wasn't L shaped. She would like a big rectangle with island in the middle.

She is getting on amazing as the St Pats ambassador. She'd a zoom call with TY graduates this week.

Sorry edited to add the funniest bit 😅 People were commenting to her that she'd an amazing figure and always looks fab. She said that's cuz she knows how to dress her body and how to cover her belly which is her problem area. She never wears anything clingy.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

storminagcup

Chatty Member
100% she's here in Wexford. Seen her on the beach arriving about 4pm. Blue dress that looked like me granny wore in her coffin. Total catfish. Hayden's speech is better IRL. Her kids are beautiful. Pity she's a cunt
---
Forgot to add that I didn't see kips

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59

jazzbot

VIP Member
Still none the wiser. Do they forget to link us to an online mass card shop? Maybe Max set one up to make a few pound? We know our Greasy loves asking Greasettes to pay custom import fees:

8609DC42-3C77-4F3F-9FCC-78AB4D9DE78C.jpeg

I hated seeing that bloody footage again of this slob crying in bed scaring the shite out of the children and filming the reaction for all to gawk at. A total set up using your dead father for likes. What an embarrassment you are.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 57
Filming her mother while she cooks for her. Shameful carry on at her age. To me the Mam looked weary. She fails to see the way the Mam cares for her, she should be doing for her own. But she let's her Mam do it all. Lazy lazy lump.

Reactions: 53

JoniM

This is the most 2nd hand embarrassment I've ever felt for another human ever. It's actually toe curling.

Reactions: 52