Faces by Grace #94 Runnin' out the door,diddies on the floor...she gets lots for free but wants more!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So...she can't do Darkness inte Ligh because she has to mind her kids for one of the first times in her life because Chris was away, and she can't give blood because she's a 35 year old mudder of two who got a piercin' two months ago.
She contributes nothing to society, her family, the wellbeing of her children or the wellbeing of her Mother.

GIMME DAH GIMME DAH I'M A PIG EXPECT NUHHIN BACKKK

Reactions: 21
Making my kids lunches is the low part of my day - why would I want to see other kids’ lunches?! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She actually wrecks me how annoying she is. Nothing she does is of worth to anyone yet she still insists on sharing it.

Reactions: 6
That lunchbox would be more suited to the kitchen table on an afternoon at home, when the kids are milling around always complaining about being hungry so you leave bits like that out telling them if there's hungry they can eat that. They can grab bits and peices for a nibble.
That lunch however for school requires that you sit down at the table and eat it. When my lad was in national school (he's just finishing secondary now for good and I'm so fecking glad to see the back of his lunchbox!!) they only had a short while to sit in eating lunch and then they had to go outside, so the point of the sandwich, the cereal bar, the banana etc was something they could have in their hand or pocket and eat in the yard. While I appreciate an effort at healthier foods in the lunchbox, it's just not practical for breaktime.

Reactions: 12
Able to poor wash 12pm on a Tuesday
The joys of having no work
She be on later to say she hasn’t stopped all day

Reactions: 11
Easily knows she is given everything by not taking in garden cushions and not covering garden furniture !!

Reactions: 10
Not moving the furniture to clean 🤣🙈
She must do the same with the hoovering.
The cleaning co mustn't have offered to do the exterior aswell as her indoor stuff. Imagine texting your other half about your housework while they're busy at work

Reactions: 21
Didnt she get the garden all cleaned for free last year. No fear of her paying to get it done anyway. I just dont understand when you get something for free and are happy with the service why you wouldnt repay the favour and book them again and pay.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So she's lifting (so she says) whoppers of weights in the gym, personal best the other day 🙄 and power washing a small little garden has her in bits???

Also, the terminator glasses have finally been destroyed, bin the bleeping things Grease they're daft

• Haha
Reactions: 23
That’s how mean she is
Doesn’t cover the open door cushions or bring them in over winter just leaves them out as a company will come do it for free

This day next week she will have an AD from said company who offered to do it for free after seen her story

Reactions: 11
How is she dead after doing that if she’s in the gym so much lifting weights and does she text kips for everything and she does looking for praise she really needs to grow up

Reactions: 14
Remember all the free grazing boxes she got during the pandemic - they were all (according to her) amazing yet she still hasn't put her hand in her pocket to support any of those businesses since then.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Easily knows she is given everything by not taking in garden cushions and not covering garden furniture !!
That eejit company cleaned their garden cushions before and they were solid green with mold and dirt. They clearly leave them out constantly through winter. It was beyond gross and even cleaning them, it would be in the interior etc.
That garden set was a freebie from the Orchard and cost over 3000 if I remember correctly.

Lazy, dirty, ungrateful swines the pair of them (he's as bad as she is)

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.