Faces by Grace #94 Runnin' out the door,diddies on the floor...she gets lots for free but wants more!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lunchbox content is absolutely pathetic. It looks like a lunch I make myself the odd time when we desperately need a food shop but I haven't had the chance so find a load of random crap and throw it together. For myself mind. I wouldn't give my kids that!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think she has been told by maxi pad to up her mothering game even he knows she constantly neglects her children’s needs and it is absolutely disgusting

Reactions: 9
Max can't get her work ...she has no repeat business bar women's best ...everytime she makes a Reel there is backlash...St Pats couldn't use her after the attention they got ...id say word is spreading, it has to be in the influencer word...she is on her way out ...

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I think she has been told by maxi pad to up her mothering game even he knows she constantly neglects her children’s needs and it is absolutely disgusting
At least someone cares about the kids. Even on here most think to blur her kids faces in screenshots.

Grace, Kips, Bulldog et al are happy to let S and H have their privacy ripped from them before they’re even old enough to understand.

I activated my FB at the weekend to get some old photos for a friends hen party (she’s having one hen not 14) and although my timeline is now a ghost town expect for my old neighbour posting old missing and lost dog posts from America (that have been since found). But I was pleasantly surprised to see regular joe soaps from school etc blurring out their kids faces on their profile pics. It’s great that people are becoming more aware of the issue. I’ve no picture at all of my kid online. Never did. Because it’s not fair or safe.

Grace can post lunch box contenh and crocodile tears all she wants but I’ll always see her as a neglectful selfish scumbag mother unless she changes dramatically.
---
The lunch box content is scabby. All little bits of scraps thrown in. Poor sienna must be starving in school
Looks like food scraps you’d lay out for the birds 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Gimme dahs! We are creeping ever closer towards the big 100! How are we gonna celebrate this milestone of misery? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thread title suggestion:

“Shamefully using me dead Da for engagement, while continually seeking babysitter arrangements”

Oi needs to fill me cup.
🥴
---
Gimme dahs! We are creeping ever closer towards the big 100! How are we gonna celebrate this milestone of misery? 🤣
Poll of our favourite Greasy moment? Worst moment?? What we hate the most about your girl??? Ekkkkkkkkkkk

I’m still shook over your girls big fat gypsy wedding. The laughing at her is off the chain.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Aww lads.. shes 3 sheets to the wind.. id be surprized if it makes the full 24hrs on her story.. 🍷🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Thread title suggestion:

“Shamefully using me dead Da for engagement, while continually seeking babysitter arrangements”

Oi needs to fill me cup.
🥴
---

Poll of our favourite Greasy moment? Worst moment?? What we hate the most about your girl??? Ekkkkkkkkkkk

I’m still shook over your girls big fat gypsy wedding. The laughing at her is off the chain.
I wish I could like your thread suggestion 100 times. My favourite moment was crying into the battered sausage the day before her wedding because all the fuss about her was nearly up

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Did anyone have a nose at this btw?? (Sorry if I’m late to the game here) https://instagram.com/celebration_day_live?igshid=NTc4MTIwNjQ2YQ==

Had a gander through the posts and it’s the Weirdest bleeping tit I’ve ever seen. I’m only waiting to see someone post a reel of them digging up their Granny’s grave and posing with the corpse or Max doing a tell all reveal of where he keeps the bodies.

The execution of this idea (pardon the pun) is chronic!!!!

I’ve spent way too long trying to figure out Greass #ad because she did it areaways as per.
---
Aww lads.. shes 3 sheets to the wind.. id be surprized if it makes the full 24hrs on her story.. 🍷🍷
Normally Greasy carry on. Pissed on a Monday nigh 🥴 am Oi right huns ??
---
I wish I could like your thread suggestion 100 times. My favourite moment was crying into the battered sausage the day before her wedding because all the fuss about her was nearly up
🤣🤣🤣
Or maybe she was worried she wouldn’t have enough tits on show.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Top right corner, look like two green caterpillars or slugs... poor Sienna!
I've been over on the Philip Schofield thread the pasts couple of days and had completely forgotten about this clown.

Sienna's lunches always look vile.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Always puzzles me that there was and is so much talk of her Dad on her wedding day, all the memorabilia too for want of a better word but barely a mention ever of her long suffering mother?!

Reactions: 26
Always puzzles me that there was and is so much talk of her Dad on her wedding day, all the memorabilia too for want of a better word but barely a mention ever of her long suffering mother?!
Ties in with her poor me mentality.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
For the love of God will she ever update us on the chairs she got cleaned! She promised a before & after!

Much like she has promised to show us what Sienna doesn't eat from her lunch box

So chairs & lunchboxes...thats it, that's her content!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Chickpeas and gherkins... she really wants her child to be picked on in school. The smelly, hard boiled egg didn't make the cut for today's lunchbox

Reactions: 10
A lunch box full of choking hazards well done grace. My mouth is dry even looking at last nights sticky pasta

Reactions: 7
She's too bleeping lazy to put any effort into lunch boxes. Sienna goes to school with a cheese sambo and a petit filous like most kids. That massacre she posted is just for content. I've no words for the celebration shite. I'd say Maxi pad is struggling to know what to do with her. You wouldn't find Holly, Rob, Una crying in bed.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.