Faces by Grace #93 Swinging baps, flowing flaps, "your girl" is addicted to daytime naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She doesn't half love herself does she?! No quick ham and cheese sambo for lunch but a full on brunch style get up! THE WHOLE WORKS!

Reactions: 19
No attention to detail....what a great thing for a content creator and someone who works for themselves to admit to....

• Haha
Reactions: 45
DELISHHH
Shut up you pathetic excuse for a human. She is the most infuriating sack of tit on planet earth! Imagine getting party bags wrong. 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Ham swirls. :rolleyes:

A bleeping piece of ham in a wrap. Piss off you useless boring cow.
---
DELISHHH
Shut up you pathetic excuse for a human. She is the most infuriating sack of tit on planet earth! Imagine getting party bags wrong. 🤦‍♀️
What did she mean by getting the sweets wrong? Didn’t get enough is it? Christ how does she get by at all.

Reactions: 15
“There must be loads of parties on this week” 🥴

No you’re just a disorganised selfish witch Hun.
She talks a load of crap just to remain relevant nothing she says is worthy of listening to those that follow and think she’s great must be seriously as thick as her
---
No attention to detail....what a great thing for a content creator and someone who works for themselves to admit to....
😱 that’s so true adds more weight to the zero brain cells she must have 🤪

Reactions: 6
She looks rough this morning all the nights out catching up on our girl
How many times is she going mention H birthday
Greedy cow just pay for your sons party instead of begging

Reactions: 12
Is she simple or what? Literally cannot count? Pretending it's just her all over in a cute way when really it's her not giving two flying fucks about anything when it's not for herself. She doesn't forget when it's a free facial, lunch or night away. Idiot making a show of herself as usual. She won't go back to that shop today she will slob around to reward herself for nearly getting it right sure it's not her fault!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ah for the love of God will someone gift her a pen & piece of paper! Write a list up moron!!

Surely there's some party bags left over from her birthday/ birthing days x 2?!

You'd know well she had duck all to do if she can be traipsing back & forth to shops for bags she could easily buy online!

God she is a joke of an adult!

Reactions: 12
My biggest wish would be for one (or more) of her followers to tell her a few home truths and direct her here she might learn a thing or two because if she thinks all this behavior is funny she’s deluded like you don’t even have to think how to have a birthday party for your child it comes naturally to you get the shops buy bags sweets little toys etc for the party bags
Then a cake etc she’s looking for a party planner that might have came her way in the past
Greedy as f**k she is

Reactions: 18
My biggest wish would be for one (or more) of her followers to tell her a few home truths and direct her here she might learn a thing or two because if she thinks all this behavior is funny she’s deluded like you don’t even have to think how to have a birthday party for your child it comes naturally to you get the shops buy bags sweets little toys etc for the party bags
Then a cake etc she’s looking for a party planner that might have came her way in the past
Greedy as f**k she is
Exactly she is just begging for freebies these huns would sicken you begging for everything when they can well afford to pay for stuff.

Reactions: 11
It shows just how much day to day stuff they get gifted, that they've become expectant of them to come in for everything, and having to get it themselves is a huge chore.
I mean party bags ffs, you can get it all on Amazon, Eurogiant have a website. This is all self created drama from a total twit who has no sense of self or reality

She’s so used to everything being gifted she must be raging I remember when I stated following her first she put up Sienna on Christmas morning before she had Hayden and every single toy from
Santa was tagged gifted I was shocked!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
She’s so used to everything being gifted she must be raging I remember when I stated following her first she put up Sienna on Christmas morning before she had Hayden and every single toy from
Santa was tagged gifted I was shocked!
I blame the companies and her. It’d answer the companies better to do a toy drive and donate toys and do a whole campaign on donating toys to drum up advertising but could she not have donated some of the toys too and then bought S some toys herself. But she’s a selfish bleep. She was given a smiths voucher to giveaway and she bought a high chair for H out of it

Reactions: 13
The worst was one year, about a month before Christmas, this doll house company gifted a load of €300 doll houses to influencers kids (and in Doms case. her niece). I remember being totally shocked and disgusted that so close to Christmas these kids were being given this massive present, all so a company could advertise it in time for Christmas. As far as I knew, Sienna got it too, but Grace never bothered to show it and it was possibly a santa present

• Wow
The worst was one year, about a month before Christmas, this doll house company gifted a load of €300 doll houses to influencers kids (and in Doms case. her niece). I remember being totally shocked and disgusted that so close to Christmas these kids were being given this massive present, all so a company could advertise it in time for Christmas. As far as I knew, Sienna got it too, but Grace never bothered to show it and it was possibly a santa present
I think you are right it was a wooden kitchen and a doll house

Reactions: 1
I blame the companies and her. It’d answer the companies better to do a toy drive and donate toys and do a whole campaign on donating toys to drum up advertising but could she not have donated some of the toys too and then bought S some toys herself. But she’s a selfish bleep. She was given a smiths voucher to giveaway and she bought a high chair for H out of it
The AMOUNT of free stuff she was getting at that time was unbelievable... thousands or euro worth of garden furniture , make up, perfume, jewellery, DYSONS!! , skin care.. etc etc

But yet still spent that smyths voucher.
Greed is a disgusting trait.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
Blatant and I have to say one of the most pathetic beggie Mitchell stories I've seen ...you go on line ..pick a party theme or colour and order bundles ..its not hard but it is expensive..she is gross ...this must sting for her though as the freebies are well drying up ..we saw very little of S birthday this last year as nothing was gifted ..the year before they all had these outdoor tents ...she has all the time in the world...just pathetic..

Reactions: 21
The ineptitude 😑 Wouldn't be capable of a proper job, amused just thinking about her in a high pressure office environment. Maybe if she attempted to engage her brain once in a while, the smallest tiniest task wouldn't take a full day to get done. Have said it before but her world is so small and self obsessed there's no scope for thinking about others. She could be doing a bit of voluntary work, anything to keep the brain in gear but easier to sit back and be a passenger in life and let everyone else carry you. Shameful carry on. If I'd a partner like that, I'd be filing for seperation.
Didn’t she want to be a midwife?? Imagine 😬😬

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She's in a jock now over the party bags cos she sat on her arse hoping it would all be gifted. She's a tight witch and her kids are going to see it all in years to come. Unless she tries to degoogle.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.