Faces by Grace #93 Swinging baps, flowing flaps, "your girl" is addicted to daytime naps

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont get why she doesnt walk Sienna to school every morning although its really telling, Its about 20 minutes from her house and a straight walk there and back. There's your steps Grace and also a good bit of daily exercise.
She hasnt got an easy 9-5 she's rushing to get to.
Grace only moves her hole if there's a) something free involved b) a nigh ouh
Her kids are just lodgers that appear in ads for time to time to pay their rent.

Reactions: 24
And it's a chore to find party bags
Bore off Grace you probably got them gifted for years
Pretty sure you local tesco or euro giant have plenty

Reactions: 20
Course she Milk this party bag thing
She has so much free time she can go back to the shops 5 times a day

Any normal person would of ordered them
Off Amazon the weekend and got all the bits for inside them in the weekly shop
Nothing to make up drama about

Reactions: 26
Is this oh I FORGUH bs a farce this morning so she’ll get more gifts? That sign was gifted.

Reactions: 14
And of course she couldnt mention Haydens birthday without harping back to her own, shes unbelievable

Reactions: 14
I think she’s gets a kick out of acting thick and stupid so her followers think she’s funny and cute it’s your child’s party have it organised weeks ago you dope god she drives me mad 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 20
She's 35 years of age.
i have no time for a grown ass adult who can't manage a few party bags. This is what happens when you are pandered to your whole life !

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Ah back to the wedding talk😩
She wouldn’t forget anything if it was for herself horrible horrible person everything for those children is a chore to her how can her followers think this is good and acceptable

Reactions: 13
she has no bother being organised and on time for flights. Funny how this cuh little attention to detail issue tends to crop up.

“Oi Ne-ud pro-tee-in powder for me WALK 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
The ineptitude 😑 Wouldn't be capable of a proper job, amused just thinking about her in a high pressure office environment. Maybe if she attempted to engage her brain once in a while, the smallest tiniest task wouldn't take a full day to get done. Have said it before but her world is so small and self obsessed there's no scope for thinking about others. She could be doing a bit of voluntary work, anything to keep the brain in gear but easier to sit back and be a passenger in life and let everyone else carry you. Shameful carry on. If I'd a partner like that, I'd be filing for seperation.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
And when you’ve been gifted them for previous parties
Ah here's us easy 9-5ers who are organised and just get this stuff well in advance because guess what, we have actual busy lives and have to have our tit together.
For someone who claims to suffer from anxiety, she 100% of the time leaves everything to the last minute which is the worst thing for anxious people to do.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
And it's a chore to find party bags
Bore off Grace you probably got them gifted for years
Pretty sure you local tesco or euro giant have plenty
Pathetic you can get them anywhere scarlet for her looking for a freebie for a couple of euro bags

Reactions: 10
“There must be loads of parties on this week” 🥴

No you’re just a disorganised selfish witch Hun.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.