Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ratsout

VIP Member
Looks like Ella and Jo are having a launch dinner. Grease probably at that. Sure we won’t find out though. Just a picture of the fuw-ed as usual

Reactions: 5

Lady Bug

VIP Member
I really don't think she went home yesterday. A little c of a jigsaw does not prove you were with your kids. I think she got a late checkout, Kips took her gear home and she pissed round town in her Penney's dress until it was time to meet the others.

go_walkies

Honestly not to derail this thread, but is Ozempic being prescribed here for weight loss does anyone know?

jazzbot

VIP Member
Dipshit got her p20 pr package. Must have arrived late last week. Not a peep from sun burnt Greasy. Wonder did she get one too?
---
I have serious issues and questions really around these weight loss jabs that are popping up and the rise in people going abroad for gastric bands.
It's all well and good, but it's not getting to the root cause of why you are over weight, over eating, emotional eating etc etc.

I'm actually shocked to read that gps are recommending them for a 2 stone weight gain or weight gain post covid.
My ( adult ) son is fairly over weight simply because he over eats. He lives on tiktok and I'm actually concerned he is gonna come to me one day and say he wants to do one of the above.
Please don't anyone rush into a decision like this. It has to be a last resort.

( Just editing with a disclaimer before anyone comes at me. I know there are some cases where people can't loose weight)
And I’m reading here about this drug thinking why the f do I bother eating good and making time for gym just to maintain my weight and not pile on. Old age is not kind 👵🏻 only for it to be prescribed to Grease so she can continue to sit on her hole and stuff her freebie food into herself as normal.

Disclaimer: not stereotyping that everyone is lazy I understand some can’t but just thinking from the pov of Grease!

Last edited:

zappa

Looks like the credit card came out to buy a few followers but its too little to stop the daily demise of the numbers.

Flower45

VIP Member
She never said she had an au pair. She said she had a babysitter. Sure the two spare rooms are two "offices" plus they have their own bedroom. You couldn't make it up.

MiamooMoo

VIP Member
Sponge bob tickets were reduced to €20 (still too much), got offered them but didn’t go. She obviously got them free.