Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HumphreyB

VIP Member
Ugh Pink is the perfect place for Dipshit.

Guess who’ll be the only person to attend each hen do. Besides Dimbo.

Clue: 🥴

Hardly anyone there tonight. 😂😂😂
Pink is nothing more than an instahun hangout. Photos well is about the only positive, anyone I know who went said it’s average at best.

Reactions: 6

MrsL007

€557 for next Sat night for that hotel dinner and cocktails and breakfast!!!! And there is a family option! But why would the kids need a treat!
Screenshot_20230514_200618.jpg

• Wow

winterblu

VIP Member
There's no structure or consistency in their lives. They don't know who will be minding them from day to day. I feel so sorry for them. Not sure how Mags and the brother have defended her in the past. And this BS that we only see a snippet of their lives, they're not even in the same poxy country as the children so you can't even pretend that they're good parents!
They are in school/creche so there is structure there and persume they have a child minder for when they are both out in the evening .
It the amount of holidays they both take without the children is the more concerning thing .

roo689

VIP Member
View attachment 2147806
I'm sorry but this is an awful picture of her. She doesn't look real. It genuinely looks like she's been replaced by a fuckin dead behind the eyes robot or something.

The longer you look the more she stares into your soul with those cold, dead eyes.
And why does she smear black under her eyes? She has such a massive face

khaigs

VIP Member
So only Dim, the bulldog, Jen, Zen and 1 or 2 others wished her a happy birthday? Poor Greasy Poo

Dusty2020

VIP Member
Even any ads she does, they'd require about an hour of filming and then a bit of editing, which given she's 10 years in this game she should be able to do in her sleep. So what is she so busy with? What takes up 8 hours a day of work?

Gas thing is, I think she genuinely thinks she is busy and works hard! :ROFLMAO:
She never even edited her own content didn’t she have the poor Buckley lad follow her around to record and edit for her

• Haha
The part time mother, exploiting her children for cash. What a disgusting human. She can't bear being around them but if they're paying the mortgage she'll make an exception and even read them a bed time story.

Can you imagine the amount of shouting and eyerolling that went on from her making that Ad! They might as well be preforming monkeys.
I don’t think the kids are even a guarantee anymore for lots of likes… not even 200 likes on that latest post (although it really is a rubbish ad!) Oh you can just imagine the roaring going on by her.

• Sad

Dippydon

No because they also barely acknowledged her book. Disharmony amongst the Tallaghban.
Wouldn't surprise me if they were bitching because she maybe said she couldn't afford to go yet released a book so in their minds she would have money... Even though the reality is she probably didn't want to leave her child to ponce around like a feckin idiot like Grace is constantly happy to do.

What gets me with the greed aswell, whenever they’re invited for free meals they never for example share a starter or dessert (or skip it entirely). No because it’s free it’s take take take.
The utter cheek of them having the desserts delivered to the room for them too. Pair of gluttons.
Themselves and other influencers seem pure greedy on these PR stays. You just know they are ordering as much as they can and charging it all to the room for the PR agency to pick up the tab. Don't put their hand in their own pocket at all.

Lady Bug

VIP Member
Poor Sienna is probably nervous about the exam too she seems like a little worried. And your girl only cares about her next get away. Mags was on the lash last night but hadn't tagged anyone.

Gerry o

VIP Member
Poor Sienna is probably nervous about the exam too she seems like a little worried. And your girl only cares about her next get away. Mags was on the lash last night but hadn't tagged anyone.
Seems like all that woman does on insta is show the drink like who’s interested🙄

choccythief

Lots of birthday well wishes from the bulldog sister and Dim but assuming not many else as they haven’t been shared 🧐

MrsMooseisback

You would think after not seeing her husband (newly wed) and children for 4 days she would put the phone down and spend some time with them no?

Reactions: 5

winterblu

VIP Member
I'm talking about their home life. They don't know who's going to be there each day at home. Who they're having dinner with or who's putting them to bed. There's absolutely no structure at home. Weekends consist of allowing the other adult off to spend time with friends or doing hobbies. Those children aren't their number one priority.
Tbf and not defending her the same can be said for those who work shifts Nurses, hospital doctors ect. How often are they both out in the evening ?? Surely they have a childminder when they both are.
I do agree they absolutely dont put their children first thats very clear .

Reactions: 5