Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mammy2021

VIP Member
So Jen was back on the scene it’s all games they play to get all the tattlers talking and guessing don’t fall for it lads they love playing this game and I guess greasy is getting off on all the pages she has on here not a bother on her 😄🙄
The bloody cake dim goes on like a little 10 year old
I think you’re spot on - Graces biggest G Spot 🤢 is other “jealous” tattlers all talking about her and the many many threads on how horrible she is. She doesn’t care what’s said - it’s the fact that she gets people talking.
They’re all there playing the game, licking each others holes and trying to outdo each other. Imagine having so called friends like these clowns. Not for all the freebies in the world! 😂

Reactions: 6

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
Did anyone else notice dim put up a highlight from the hen but our girl wasn't in any of the pictures 🤷‍♀️🤣
Is that not just her sisters in that post?? Maybe I've got that wrong. But she has "best friends for life" than tags and # sisters

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
How much time does she waste taking photos at different angles to minimise the amount of "edihin" she has to do.
Imagine how utterly annoying it would be being our with some of these idiots and spending the whole time taking pics of eachother.
Would be so annoying they are so caught up trying prove they’ve a perfect life or they’re having best night they’re missing out on real life memories

FabulousDarling

Same outfit as last night? Not that Theres anything wrong with wearing the same outfit but your girl definitely didn’t wash it today
Just looked at her stories again
It’s a different dress and she also has on her photo with the bag in the mirror that it’s penneys. Still 🤢

cmcdb

Chatty Member
Lost interest in the Dublin huns but James kavanagh popped up so had a nosey… has he not a thread here??? Just wondering if himself and the fella broke up 😅😅

jazzbot

VIP Member
Dogs and cats are the only beings that spark any emotion from this sociopath monster.
---
She could easily get up at 5am , light a candle, make a coffee, be present online live, make a deal out of it -as she’s such a ‘mental health advocate’

Pathetic lazy slob
Exactly!!! Even that would be lazy enough given her role but better than nothing. Instead she’ll sleep through it.

influencethis6

VIP Member
So she said she was standing outside the hotel they stayed in last night & Denise is collecting her? Call me suspicious....but did she actually go home?!
That could a stock photo on her phone / pic Kips sent her.

I wouldn't put it past her to have stayed on in the hotel ( it wasn't exactly busy)& got ready & left from there.

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
Grease Solo Parenting Bingo

⚫ Funky Monkeys
⚫ Pathetic Waffles / Pancakes
⚫ Movie Night (lazy parenting choice)
⚫ Dinner at Anne’s circa 1970s dishes
⚫ Picture of the two kids and how she’s minding them
⚫ Moan into the camera followed by a look of disdain when S speaks
⚫ Force feeding them
⚫ Blaming the kids for not being able to exercise
⚫ Tagging out the minute Kips walks in the door

Anything else I’m missing
Brilliant think you got it all
Jesus when you see it all written down she’s the pits

• Haha

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
Is that the old North Star Hotel she's in? I worked in that in the 90s she literally must have had to climb over the junkies to get through the front door. She will be crying to get back to Tallllahh.
Should have brought the bulldog for security. She's no Mother to those poor kids and that useless slob isn't much better.
It’s only just back open too after been closed for refugees

Sunshineplz

VIP Member
WTF! How much fucking free food did your girl grab yesterday? The only content she captures with any effort what so ever is food.

Recap of her day with matchstick in emojis:

🍜🍲🥘🫕🍝🍡🧁🥮

🛁

🍛🍗🫔🥞🧇🥧

Can imagine her saying “Whas dah” as every plate is served. Tucking in before she gets an answer. Max dipping waffles into his coffee, rob K and Holly throwing oysters at each other. Imagine being sat next to this lot.
I'd say she didn't have a clue what any of it was. Grease is way too common, she barely knows her arse from her elbow. It did look a bit shit though, mostly gravel :LOL:

MrsMooseisback

Does anyone find it strange that neither Grace nor Dom shared a clip of Jen on Ireland AM this morning. If my bestie was on live TV I'd deffo be cheering them on!! Seems like a bit of a rift between them maybe 🤔
I definitely think that something has happened between them!

crankypants13

VIP Member
I looked at the post and it said 3 comments but when I open to look there’s nothing. Wonder what ppl said that she hid them 😂
There were supposedly two last night but they were gone when I clicked in. Three this morning but nothing there. Anyone speedy enough to get screenshots?

Is there a thread for orlaith donlon? How many times has she said she needs her back garden done but it’s so expensive 🙄 and she mortgage free in her old house for years !!
Looks like there used to be one and it got locked. But no reason?
can’t see why if she has 40k following there can’t be a thread made.