Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
I wonder did she bump into Brian Dowling when she was getting her brows done! Not a fan of his either but I’d say he’d be allergic to her 😂

Reactions: 7

work4aliving

VIP Member
I’m still so angry about the posting of the kids to sell stuff, my message to WIMS (probably could have been written a little clearer)
Very well put together ...very good questions ...they have to know they got it wrong here sure they never use her ...she is toxic

#obsssessed

VIP Member
Looks like there used to be one and it got locked. But no reason?
can’t see why if she has 40k following there can’t be a thread made.
The reason was her kids were sick but she never even talked about it!! She doesn’t even show them anymore but still has her hand out for the freebies 🙄🙄

• Wow

Gerry o

VIP Member
And there we have it. Away for the night again. So predictable. Would’ve been the perfect day to bring the kids away to a beach or park for a days playing, but no, greasy was offered a night away so… gimme dah
Jeez she would stay anyway would never pick a bloody hotel in Amiens street to stay kip of an area

caramelsq

VIP Member
Is is being prescribed and shame on the doctors for doing it, they have been asked to stop until supply chain is fixed.

Priority is to be givien to diabetic patients

• Heart

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
There seems to be no balance with Grace, the scales are tipped firmly in her favour. Everything in that household seems to be with her to the forefront, her needs and wants. Mothers and parents are certainly entitled to a night out, night away, etc but you balance things up and when you have children, generally the scales are tipped more in their favour, they are only small for a short time and they deserve to be made front and centre of their parents lives. It was nice weather wise this weekend - did she do anything with them?
And you know she justifies it to herself by saying it's her "job"

Rosie Connolly has just posted an ad for Elizabeth Arden using the same products..... The. Actual. Difference. No close ups of her squidging it into her cheeks.

influencethis6

VIP Member
She's probably half way to Ihaly for a birthday retreah!

Have no fear, she'll absolutely indulge herself for her birthday week!!!

• Haha

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
Going from grid post after grid post from the inside of Dims anal cavity to literal crickets when she has to actually parent. Speaks volumes Grace. She thrives when she's away from what she must refer to as crotch goblins cause she certainly doesn't see them as her kids.
She has no idea the damage she’s doing to them gorgeous kids especially Si at the minute she needs her mother to be present in her life she looks so nervous and needs reassurance but her mother is so self obsessed she won’t or chooses not to see it
Why did they have kids it’s mind boggling
Surely someone close can see it and have a word before it’s too late
They’re set up is very strange

Ratsout

VIP Member
Pink is nothing more than an instahun hangout. Photos well is about the only positive, anyone I know who went said it’s average at best.
Yes I’ve been a few times for friends birthday etc. and food is bang average. Clientele can sometimes be less to be desired. Full of wannabes hassling the waiters for more photos of themselves all night. Asking once is fine but I seen a group ask about 5 times on a busy Saturday night

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
She’s trying to make people jealous of her fucked-up lifestyle.
Trust me, nobody will want to be Grace in a few short years when the freebies are gone, her income is zero and her kids bear a lifelong resentment at being wheeled out for pointless exposure.
Ya you see this is what is going to happen , do they honestly think that insta is going to fund they rest of their lives . If they do then they are all totally deluded
---
Thats a bit unfair , she did take them to Portugal in Feb for 2days on a Sun holiday 🥶☔
That was gifted , don't forget that 😂

Dubdoll14

Chatty Member
Came on to say the same and also having the said child outside as well , when’s the last time she had them at the park
Getting the babysitting banked before she fills her cup
I stand corrected she has Hayden in the park , what’s seldom is wonderful hahah
---
Your girl has her “bride” hair clip on today. 💀

Big time babysitting credit built up today. Your girl has plans 💅🏿
Big plans sneaky wagon

Reactions: 6

jazzbot

VIP Member
Wonder what she has planned this wknd must be big ……cuz she’s laying it on thickkkkk with the family vibes

Kips owes her big time……the weekend before her bday he takes off
She’s off on a flight too I’d say…
…. sumwherr ex oh ikkk 🌴..where the baps and booze run freeeee
Dah size 6 swimsuit she AF’d this week won’t wear itself.

Why was she looking up sun holiday clothes? She’s off again soon.

Reactions: 6