Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

influencethis6

VIP Member
Hen vibes incoming. Yet more time away from her kids. Anyone know anybody going to Marbella this weekend?? Tell them to look out for the Talllaghban. Dom swanning round in white, Grease with the baps running free
They can be easily identified by the lack of ability to pronounce a "T" and Dom's lip smacking.
Honestly that is the FUNNIEST thing I've read here...Tallaghban!!!! 🤣🤣 that needs to be put on mugs / t shirts!!
Fecking hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Scarbouro

VIP Member
🤣🤣🤣🤣 fucking wifey
Hopefully she actually becomes one this time around! 🙈🤭 Personally, after the pain and embracement of the last break up, I would be having a low key one this time in private but no Dom needs all the admiration from total strangers to feel alive. Sad!

• Haha

Malone

VIP Member
Sienna is in senior infants and she’s banging on about feeding them as if they’ve just started on solids .

• Haha

Ratsout

VIP Member
I get the feeling Dom can’t stand Grace. She is clearly not bridesmaid for dom, didn’t she say she thought she was or she hoped she was? Dom went rogue and had the awful bridesmaid dress for the mogernon unity altered to not look so terrible on her. And didn’t grace disclose that Dom rode paddy the first night they met?
I wouldn’t have her as my bridesmaid even if she was my sister. Her big sour puss and cocker spaniel ear tits would ruin the photos since she out right refused to wear a bra for her wedding and threw a strop and went for a walk after her dress fitting when she was told she’d need one

• Haha

freebie hater

Given the circumstances here I do think there’s a problem. It’s fine if it’s a treat for them where she spends time with them but it’s not. Does kips even go? It’s not a family holiday. They’re dumped there with Anne to be babysat a lot of the time. It’s also so run of the mill to the kids it’s nothing different. Grease laying around if they’re lucky on the sofa watching Anne cook. Grace puts zero effort in, and it’s not just about shelling out loads of money.
But she’s well able to indulge herself.
Couldn't agree more. There are struggling couples who genuinely can't afford holidays for kids and access to a caravan in Wexford would be the dream and said couples would revel in the time away with their kids and making memories
This useless lump can indulge in Extravagant get aways for herself then dumps her kids in creche and camps all summer and when they do go to Wexford nanny anne and the bulldog mind the kids
Grace is an absolute c***

• Heart

Weirdcat

So she literally just admitted that she force fed those kids 😲 oh my god what a horrible person!!! Imagine being forced to eat something you don't like. No, my heart 💔😭

• Sad

Jackjack38

VIP Member
Those posts are all types of wrong, so she made a dinner the kids don't like and then doesn't even eat it herself.

She had to keep telling Sienna to eat, I can only imagine she didn't do it in an encouraging way. Also the portion was way too big, so not only did they have to try eat a small bit she force fed them a huge portion.
It comes across as a really uncomfortable upsetting dinner time.
Dinner time should be when the family comes together to enjoy food and chat about their day.
I'm afraid I'm one of those Mum's that cooks 2 dinners sometimes. My kids are quite fussy, I don't mind though. I would never ever make my children eat something they hated NEVER!!!
I hope some of her followers have messaged her to say how disturbed they are by her posts, not that she'll take any notice. I couldn't give a flying fuvk really about most things this one does but when it comes to the kids she really really ticks me off.

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
If yiz all chip in, I'll take one for the team and go to Marbs. Recon we'll call it. 😜😜

Ps- I'll travel to cihy west and snap her fucking sausage fingers off her hands if she does that stupid hand under chin action again....

• Haha
Reactions: 25

LennonRoad

VIP Member
She’ll be flah to the Mah with bewhy appointments this week- hope a severe bouh of anxiety doesn’t strike 🧐

amare beachclub
Chiringuito punto Romano
Cappuccino cafe
Chavfest at the marina in PB

Fucking twirling in teenager outfits with her bunch of Fyfees tucked under her chins -the ultimate trigger of RAGE

your almost middle aged girl is in her element this week -

the only stress is of still being the Bigger girl hence the token protein microwave meal at the wknd 😂

• Haha

harleyquinnjoker

She is wheezing between each sentence like she is short of breath. Her mouth has been very funny when she's taking lately and I couldn't understand had she a retainer or something in but ove just realised its because she almost has her jaw shut as she's speaking it barely moves, she's so lazy she doesn't even open her mouth properly to speak.

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
I didn’t say it was ok to cheat. There’s a proper way to end a relationship. But I said its understandable. As in I can see why they’d drift apart. Their home life is a mess and I just can’t see this marriage lasting 🤷‍♂️. They don’t come off as a united, strong couple to me at all. The wedding was Greasy’s show for Insta.

just to add I agree with all your points above. But I’m not someone who condones cheating.

FrooLoo

Thread suggestion: Tits like cocker spaniel’s ears, can’t say anything to me or I’ll burst into tears!

• Haha