Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzbot

VIP Member
Ballybeg house just posted pics of facey on the hens their fb page… so is that where the wedding will be 🙃 I mean for what reason would their customers on fb need to see that?
Dims wedding is in Meath I think, don’t think it’s Ballybeg.

Reactions: 3

Bouabout

Like all the insta huns they will have nothing, not even a pension
Well they will have the State Old Age Pension if they pay PRSI. Or if it will still be in existence they might be eligible for the Old Age Non Contributory Pension. Some might be paying into a Private Pension Scheme.

MrsGyllenhall

VIP Member
Almost positive Dom had the last hen in Marbs..if she did how can you go to the same place twice for hen!!Its all for the gram anyway🙄🙄

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
Aw ok..yeh I saw no hens stuff but thought she might of deleted it😅
Maybe she did I thought that Marbella trip was just a girls weekend but I couldn’t be totally wrong anyway this one is going be biggest over the top tact fest ever 😂😂 a girl of her age seriously though it’s ridiculous

IndividualIf20

VIP Member
Wasn’t the wedding not called off a few weeks before because she found out her garda fiancé was riding another guard behind her back?
Just to answer and then back to Grace. Nope wedding was scheduled for September 2020 & she had postponed it already due to covid, I think she found out he was cheating august 2020.

Nocomment20

She must have been the only insta hun not gifted a trip to center parcs with her kids. Hers would be a great age for Disneyland Paris and she could get great content there but she'd have to put her hand in her pocket

Rebel in the Kingdom

Basically if your at home with your children and not earning a wage. You will get your prsi entitlements for the years your caring for your kids up to the age of 12 or 14. It's soemthing you apply for when you hit pension age.

Edit to say this is Irish only. Just a way to increase your pension entitlements for later on
Thanks,
I am a SAHM and I thought I was missing out on something I didn't know.
Don't worry Mr tax man I'm contributing 😂

MrsMooseisback

I can’t remember seeing Dim Dom and Jen together for quite a while. Has there been a fall out?
---
Is she just a spare wheel on the hen? Looks like it’s all family there today! 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️ dom hasn’t even shared a pic with her! Like surely that speaks volumes! 🤦‍♀️
Loud and clear lol!