Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Ratsout

VIP Member
I do actually like the dress she has on in that photo aside from the obvious blur of the chin

Reactions: 2

LennonRoad

VIP Member
So funny that so many people have never heard of the tallaghban remark before now. Growing up in Tallaght it was a normal phrase used.
Think I’ve only been in Tallaght once? I think in the square years ago
Never heard that phrase before it’s hilarious

winterblu

VIP Member
Just out of interest but can children not share beds anymore? When we were small and we had sleepovers with cousins we used to love sleeping top to toe in the bunk beds. Maybe I was just a lazy child who loved my comfort and wouldn’t sleep on the floor!
She is on a mattress of some form not on the floor😂 . We would use air mattresses or one of the kids has a pull out bed .

Hi hi! Pretty much a lurker here, absolutely love this thread because it always sends me into hysterics.

A thread or two or three ago, someone proposed the idea of her having ADHD, and I think many other things have been suggested (by members and by herself!) I slightly see why someone suggested it, because if you weren’t familiar with her you could think that her fads are just hyperfocuses, and badly timed posts could be time blindness, and her editing could just be oversights, whatever. I have ADHD (and anxiety and depression, Gracie, but I don’t take to the bed when someone says boo!), and am surrounded by others with the same diagnosis. I think she’s just bone idle lazy! She just simply isn’t arsed with content, kids, or anything not totally related to herself. But by that, you’d think she’d put in a bit more work on her content since it’s all focused on her!

As for the force feeding a few days ago - Jesus Christ. If she does have an ED as she so
Did she say she had an Ed?

Reactions: 1

Foggy

Chatty Member
Looks like they are in the Amare hotel. I think that's where they all stayed in the week Sienna started school too.

jazzbot

VIP Member
Look in Greasy’s tagged on IG. Looks like she was involved in an event (goodie bags in video!) and never mentioned it last week?
6A308476-D38E-4493-9559-EF683314EEAB.jpeg

Maybe it isn't strictly an eating disorder, but I personally do think at a minimum its a fairly unhealthy relationship with her food intake. I can't see how she is a healthy BMI but sure maybe she is.🤷‍♀️
But yes i do agree she appears to be far far too thin, and very OCD, and I would expect it often goes hand in hand with disordered eating.

And what in earth is this whole obsession about getting morning light?!?:rolleyes: Honestly yes daylight is healthy but its a bit ott with the posed pictures. Every day!
Wrong thread?