Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Well it didn't go ahead because of covid so I imagine they didn't lose anything financially ? I could be wrong.
3 venues across 3 days is crazy to me alright ! I think I wouldn't bother having a day 2 if it wasn't convenient for everyone or I'd have it somewhere "at home"
Wasn’t the wedding not called off a few weeks before because she found out her garda fiancé was riding another guard behind her back?

Reactions: 4

zappa

Looks like she got the credit card out on the vway to the airport, more fake followers,

resu1324

Is she going to be a bridesmaid for Dom ? I hope she gets revenge and makes her wear a dress that is very unflattering

Madgereal111

VIP Member
Not the same guy. No no idea who the fuck this lad is, been watching dimmers for nearly a year and have never seen or heard or him once? Must be rent a crowd. Looks like it’s her sisters, himselfs sisters, the token gay and your one who wouldn’t miss the opening of an envelope. Where are her actual friends? Also thought her mother would be at her hen, they seem close.
Iv said it already, they only seem to pull him our when the numbers are low!! He had an Instagram following agreement years ago as a weightloss page, not sure if he still does it, I unfollowed ages ago

teeteebee

VIP Member
It’s like looking at a different person in that chewtorial! All jokes aside, she looks happy and there’s a spark to her! Now it’s just bleh 🫣

winterblu

VIP Member
They went to Marbella the week Sienna started in Junior infants. I remember it well because there was murder on here. I got the head chewed off me for suggesting she could have at least done a shop to help Kips out. That Intuitive Eating one from Cork was defending her saying she fucked off to Oz when her kids were babies and becoming a Mother shouldn't change your life etc. Memory like an elephant I have! Anyway I don't see her enjoying this weekend with Jen and Denise not around. Dom won't have time for her. I hope she feels as awkward as fuck!
She was due to get married in Portugal in the sept , the wedding was already called off by back to school time . I rem the whole Sienna starting school thing but think it was “work trip” not a hen . I dont think she had a hen abroad because of Covid . Was Dims original wedding Sept 21 ??? We were only allowed fly end of July that year .

LuckyB

Not to mention that Dom also has some form of a day job, or well I think she does. Grace can’t even claim that she’s busy day to day with the kids, she pawns them off. So part time influencers are surpassing a so called full time influencer.
Gonna sound stupid here but that last words in this post caught me on the hop, despite everything I see and read I had almost forgotten that that is her job title, full….time…..influencer - it beggars belief!