Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

heatire

She never fails to shock me there is just no level to her selfishness.
The big hullabaloo she made about bringing them abroad in the winter for a few days videoing the kids to tell them they were going away you’d think there was a financial reason they hadn’t been on a family holiday but in reality their mother would rather keep the money to bring herself on yet another holiday abroad with her friends.
We all have choices and I hand on heart don’t know anyone else who would do that. Any normal mother would weigh up what can be done for the summer regarding holidays and it’s only Grace who would chose to take that from her children
Jens journey stayed home

Reactions: 3

Gerry o

VIP Member
Anyone know where she got her dress I dont want to click the link on her stories 🙈😂
---
Faces be graces living the good life of free and single apparently as I said before she goes out more than my bins her children I wonder do they suffer with separation anxiety like when she comes home do they be stuck to her like glue or are they probably just used to an absent mother
Someone asked on her Facebook where’s the dress from and someone else answered it’s from shein

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Last night I only saw the story of after her tan went back for a look now and she has a before story up saying she hadn’t had a spray tan since her hens she always says hens and knows it’s wrong she’s going home to pack is up at 4am but goes doesn’t mind as she’s going on her holidays 🙄🙄
I didn't see that before story last night either!

Snoozing on the plane christ is she 80 years old

Not to derail but what's that?
Basically if your at home with your children and not earning a wage. You will get your prsi entitlements for the years your caring for your kids up to the age of 12 or 14. It's soemthing you apply for when you hit pension age.

Edit to say this is Irish only. Just a way to increase your pension entitlements for later on

Reactions: 2

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
Just a general question if you’ve been asked to go to a wedding abroad to specific hotel including flights etc and it costs you as a couple ALOT are you expected to do the usual Irish wedding cash gift like 250€? Or whatever

id be mortified asking people to something like that and then expecting the envelope too

Are people mad nowadays?!

I’ve only been to weddings in Ireland and I’m allergic to an invite - sooo expensive here can’t imagine all the extras abroad
We did €200 even though it was a 3 day affair and cost us the price of a weeks holiday

Chippednails

VIP Member
The only reason anyone comments on the caravan trips is because it’s another example of grace cheaping out, prioritising herself, taking advantage of her mother etc.
Exactly. Be different if her, Kips & the kids went hit No she dumps the kids dish there as her Mam is there and then drops in on them now and then.

No..... he's not the only gay in the village 🤭(couldn't resist!)

I'm not sure who this fella is. But the other fella, Andrew I think, you're referring to, is a friend of Mags.
So I’m wrong I thought grace used to always call him her bestie but my sis said she just jumped onto saying that only cos he was a celeb on tv.