Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
I know those glasses were free. I remember her getting them from BTs. Tom Ford do lovely glasses...just not these ones, thinking she's a kardashian

Reactions: 3

Galwaygirl1970

Chatty Member
Well they will have the State Old Age Pension if they pay PRSI. Or if it will still be in existence they might be eligible for the Old Age Non Contributory Pension. Some might be paying into a Private Pension Scheme.
Pay Prsi…. They would need to google that

boozysuzy

VIP Member
I thought Jen was considered one of Doms besties?? Is she a bridesmaid? Find it strange she didnt go if she is..im sure this wkd has been planned a while and she could have organised someone to look after Carter.

usefullyuseless

VIP Member
Gimmes, the new thread is here

I had to edit the title to make it fit but unfortunately didn't notice until after I'd posted that it still didn't fit, resulting in an unfortunate error. I've reported it to mods so hopefully it will be updated soon.

Lady Bug

VIP Member
I'm assuming the stag Kips was at wasn't Dom's fella. So that's another wedding and time away from the kids. And I'd say Grease was fuming it was an early flight home😂

• Haha

LennonRoad

VIP Member
Who are the two randomers she has posted a pic of? The blonde looks like she's had an electric shock. Is Grease posting to make it look like there's more at the hen and that's just two Tallahfornians they happened to bump into?
It’s a most unfortunate pic of the blonde. Hi gal if you’re reading here.. bad angles get us all ✌🏻

• Haha

Tubslife

Chatty Member
Imagine if young Grace was force fed food she hated by Anne. She’d be on stories bawling over it saying shes got an ED and flashbacks.
---

Not to get deep and off topic but this shit is pretty triggering for me. She’s making me want to drive to Tallagh and kick her bulb head in.
But she did say she had an ED. In the Youtube Video when she came back from OZ she said she was brought to a doc for it and it came back while she was over there.

• Wow

khaigs

VIP Member
Gimme dahs! I need to pick your brains. Debate in work here… someone is convinced Greasy went through a patch of updating us on her bowel movements. As in talking about the colour of it, timing etc. is this true!?

I’ve Already asked is she mixing it up with Greasy’s yeast infections and she is 💯 that it’s not that. Saying she also talked about her shite. Literally. About 5/6 years ago??
No way????? She didn’t , did she? Although nothing would surprise me with this yoke. She can spout more shite so probably shit more than most too

LuckyB

Penneys vibeez today obviously, can’t wait to see what tomorrow brings🥱

• Haha

Flower45

VIP Member
I agree. It’s all for the gram and since she’s already done more or less the exact same hens (pretty sure her first hen was Marbella as well) you’d think she’d want it a bit more low key and change it up. It’s a bit rinse and repeat
Pretty sure her last Hen was cancelled because of covid. She had an session out her back.

cg32

Anyone know where she got her dress I dont want to click the link on her stories 🙈😂
---
Faces be graces living the good life of free and single apparently as I said before she goes out more than my bins her children I wonder do they suffer with separation anxiety like when she comes home do they be stuck to her like glue or are they probably just used to an absent mother
You can click the link, find what it is and then clear your cookies and find it on the website

Pinksy33

If she really needed money, she would go back doing wedding make up. The little jobs she gets must pay enough?