Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boozysuzy

VIP Member
Oh my god did ya ever hear such shite what's with all the different venues
I think it’s awful she expects her guests to do this.
And Apparently his family are from cork and have a 3/4 hour drive to her venues which consists of:

Day 1: venue 1: dinner pre wedding
Day 2: pack up and drive to wedding venue 2 .
day 3: pack up and drive to day 3 venue

Wtf such a load of shite.. is it a case if u dnt attend day 1 u cant go to day 3 ????🙄

Reactions: 4

Dubdoll14

Chatty Member
I’m really surprised she’s never staged crocodile tears of herself hugging her kids goodbye before she goes away on these regular trips. To pretend she’s a fantastic mother.

Two confused faces on the kids of course.

Too busy stuffing her face and buying cheap fits.
She will now 🤣

• Haha

Madamex

VIP Member
She said when she had anxiety in Australia that she couldn't physically eat and lost a lot of weight.

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
So I’m wrong I thought grace used to always call him her bestie but my sis said she just jumped onto saying that only cos he was a celeb on tv.
Yes she did. Coincidentally around the time he was to appear on TV. Haven't really heard him mentioned since

winterblu

VIP Member
Not a very kid friendly sunday lunch dish. Can she not make something child friendly or are the kids fed for the day with a few crepes and the fish pie is for herself and Chris. How many kids that age actually like eating fish. I mean it was a struggle to get mine to eat a few fish fingers once a week.
My kids always ate what we ate , whats a kid friendly lunch anyway?

• Heart

jazzbot

VIP Member
What’s with all the scented candles???

Me smelly candles covers up de smell off me 🥴
---
But she did say she had an ED. In the Youtube Video when she came back from OZ she said she was brought to a doc for it and it came back while she was over there.
Oh!
Whose fault is it she has an ED?

Dom must hate her. A video montage of her boat trip and all the pictures with everyone. The only footage of greasy is her picking something out of her ear 🤢🤮
She has her in another part of the video too. Tbh I think it says more about Grace's carrying on, she was prob fucking miserable and minus craic!

• Haha

I got up at 5am

VIP Member
I think it’s very weird that her usual group of friends aren’t there. Fair enough Deneez is pregnant but it seems weird from Jen.

peaches2

Doesn’t matter when her flight was. She was leaving before the kids woke!
Ha I know. I actually didn’t mean to post that mess of a comment. I drafted it earlier before looking back and realising she was there with them at the same time, and must have accidentally pressed post a minute ago.😅

Anyway, she really does seem detached from the group so far…