Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peaches2

She’s definitely going - in her stories last night she said tomorrow is Dom’s Hen and she’s so excited.

Reactions: 5

bluebambino

Chatty Member
I don’t know if it’s because I’ve pms (most probably is) but I felt sad for her watching that reel considering he was riding that other garda one behind her back at the time and she was so oblivious and all excited for her wedding day.
Yeah it’s shitty but I find it hard to feel sorry for any insta hun, everything is for the gram and don’t think they have any clue how to have meaningful relationships with anyone. They are really only in love with material items.
Anyone know how many weeks before the wedding it ended?

khaigs

VIP Member
Another @jazzbot classic. You really are the gift that keeps on giving 😂
🎤 “hiya greasy!
Hi kips!
Want to fuck off again this weekend?
Sure Kips
OI’m off to de hen …

Oim a Barbie hun
Hair in me dildo bun
Life with Freebies
Is the bee knees
Take away my kids
My vodka Oi’ refill

Procrastination,
Dom’s weekend, OI’m raging 😡

Verse:
Oim a tic greasy girl
In me fantasy world
Flash my tits
Spread my gash
Show me tiny teeth

Oim Kips doll
I smell foul
See de greed in me
Gimme dis, gimme dah
Where’s me pro-teen 🥴

• Haha

Ggeeeeeeee

VIP Member
She copied the styling from the picture too, literally scarlet for her.
Ya know, it probably would've been OK had she put it with maybe a pair of gladiator sandals or something, but the boots 🙄🙄
And let's be thankful for small mercies that she actually put the cami underneath it 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Jennymac

VIP Member
As my wee granny would say she couldn’t see green cheese! The kids got a few days in Portugal as a freebie and their Ma has been to Copenhagen, London, Marbella, the K-Club & Wicklow (I think) for the dermalogica night away - all since December. Selfish cow always puts herself first & foremost.
And tenerife for mothers day

LuckyB

For some reason it looks like her head is back to front here🤔 Must be the flat boobs, they look like her back
47E9546D-FC28-45B7-813C-3FE06EE0B413.jpeg

• Haha

Missbeebee

Chatty Member
This lives rent free in my head.

Anyone remember when they were in Marbs (I think it was there )

And they were all at a pool party type thing.. one of the girls was videoing and panned the camera around to the girls and they did a kinda shimmy dance kinda thing to the camera .

When it came to Grace holy God I still die of mortification thinking about it 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Wish I had a clip of it...
Please tell me someone has this 😆

• Haha