Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

minimoan

Lads if yous want a chuckle head to Dominiques you tube channel and the one " how to do a halo braid"... Grace is her model😂 go to 1min 20 seconds and she must be kicking her self she predicted the future 😂
Thank you thank you thank you!!!! Its car crash gold!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Ioweyou

Chatty Member
Anyone know where she got her dress I dont want to click the link on her stories 🙈😂
---
Faces be graces living the good life of free and single apparently as I said before she goes out more than my bins her children I wonder do they suffer with separation anxiety like when she comes home do they be stuck to her like glue or are they probably just used to an absent mother

Reactions: 5

khaigs

VIP Member
If the rumours are true Kips will have some Tik Tok young one bahhherrring his sausage the minute Barbie hits the sky.
And he’d be dead right too. Can’t imagine greasy has much energy for bedroom / office antics

What does AF link mean? You click on it and buy it she gets a cut?
Why? Why would anyone buy that foundation cause she showed a photo of the bottle. Does she think she has that much influence on people. The mind boggles.
Not only that, for a lot of these sites, its not jsut if you buy what she shows, if you buy anything on that site for a certain period, because the cookies have stayed on your phone/laprop, she gets a cut. Its why people should never click unless they are happy to give the person a % however small (which I dont mind doing for certain people and if its something I am buying anyway) and clear your cookies regularly if you do click to see what something is.

• Wow

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
Last night I only saw the story of after her tan went back for a look now and she has a before story up saying she hadn’t had a spray tan since her hens she always says hens and knows it’s wrong she’s going home to pack is up at 4am but goes doesn’t mind as she’s going on her holidays 🙄🙄

• Angry

LennonRoad

VIP Member
The aggressive banging again. 🫠 nice of her to show what she probably considers is a snack. She’s probably wrecked after googling to find a recipe Jen hasn’t stolen already and aggressively slamming the air fryer and de pro-teen pudding.

Time to take to the bed.

De chunky nails aren’t done yet.
Videoed last week maybe

Cantturn222

VIP Member
So will the wonderfull ambassador for pieta House mention it this year 🤔 or is it only talked about when you You get paid to do so

khaigs

VIP Member
Yes, they are both as bad as each other. But Greasy just takes the biscuit. She’s on another level. I never condone affairs or anything of the sort, but I see it happening unfortunately and Grace wouldn’t have helped matters if it did happen is what I was trying to say.

influencethis6

VIP Member
Same skincare ads every time. Spouts the same shite, just inserts this week's brand name onto the old speech.
@skinner
Same skincare ads every time. Spouts the same shite, just inserts this week's brand name onto the old speech.
@Skinner your profile pic! 🤣🤣🤣 God that was such a funny show!!

Agree re grace! A template used , insert different product & regurgitate the same ad! Like how anyone could believe a word out if her!

• Haha

me ma will tell ya

Chatty Member
I wouldn’t have her as my bridesmaid even if she was my sister. Her big sour puss and cocker spaniel ear tits would ruin the photos since she out right refused to wear a bra for her wedding and threw a strop and went for a walk after her dress fitting when she was told she’d need one
Ah don't be too hard on her, poor greasy suffers from braphobia

• Haha