Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jazzbot

VIP Member
I was talking to someone who's besties with Dim, she was telling me about a gossip site that refers to Dimmers as Dim and poor Dim has no idea why. My resting face took all my power to control.
Did the friend understand why? Or oblivious too?

My insides would have exploded trying to keep my laugh in!

• Haha
Reactions: 6

dothprotesttoomuch

Chatty Member
I was talking to someone who's besties with Dim, she was telling me about a gossip site that refers to Dimmers as Dim and poor Dim has no idea why. My resting face took all my power to control.
Whenever I see something here that makes me want to have a nose of her IG, I type in "Dim Dom" and wonder why it doesn't come up 😅😂

• Haha

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
So maybe my €2k was a bit conservative! With a boohoo sorry Boho festival & a boat trip it’s a very costly Hens!

Chanel Girl

VIP Member
And the Bord Gais is so expensive! So 3 free tickets, minimum 50e each...and probably free drinks etc.

She's a complete scrounger..she was invited to promote it! That's it 10/10 ! Book yez tichets & pay for em ye plebs! Put me right off !
€57 I was going to go but I saw it the last time if any of the huns are gifted Wicked or Hamilton I’ll be pissed if they were €90!

DublinHun

VIP Member
It cracks me up that she’s so fucking proud she likes salmon because it’s healthy. Constantly mentioning it.

Not really though babe if you’re having 6 darnes, piles of potatoes and all the other shit you ate before and after it.

Oh look tomorrow’s voibe is sorted. Salmon bowels juices. Gimme dah 🥴
View attachment 2122143
:sick::sick::sick:
Add gravy 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

hahayaya

Absolutely nothing wrong with the caravan in Wexford, they'll have a ball, but I imagine Grace will find the funds for a few more gals trips before the summer is out
Completely agree with this, absolutely nothing wrong with a holiday in wexford, even that is a luxury! Glad its been said!!! But of course Grace will sort herself out with trips

Edited to add: i just finished reading the rest of the comments and we're all on the same page re the caravan

Last edited:
  • Heart

Millicentgirl

VIP Member
Almost positive Dom had the last hen in Marbs..if she did how can you go to the same place twice for hen!!Its all for the gram anyway🙄🙄
I think they went to Marbella for something else not her hens she has highlights on her Insta and there is no hens stuff in any of it

Tiggers_news

VIP Member
So funny that so many people have never heard of the tallaghban remark before now. Growing up in Tallaght it was a normal phrase used.
Actually it wasn’t . The original joke was around the time The Tallaght Band were in the Patricks Day Parade & Afghanistan was in the news so it fit the narrative.

• Haha