Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BashmentLady

VIP Member
The absolute hack of that cardi.. Whatever about wearing it around the house but in public on a night out!
`I had the pleasure of seeing it in person last night and amazingly, it's worse than the photos.

It reminded me of Katya's smocking dress in Rupaul, but to be fair, the challenge was Ugliest outfit. Which in that knitted flowers yoke, Grace would surely win.

1682626683174.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Cob2020

Just looking back on stories of them I say they are the biggest bunch of dryshites
Have you seen the sister Sarah's stories of grace sitting with a puss on the boat?? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 it's the video with the girl in black dancing to love knocks you down. Sooooo uploaded on purpose lol

• Haha

jazzbot

VIP Member
Watching their hen party stories reminds me that I’m glad I don’t have anyone in my life who thinks they are influencers!
I had the exact same feeling. It’s said on here alot but I wouldn’t trade my life for theirs for anything.

Mammy2021

VIP Member
I’d love Dom to wear a Rue de Seine dress for her wedding and outdo Grease😂
I was thinking this too…would be brilliant if the bridal shop tagged the shit out of Dom in their dress. Grace couldn’t have paid them to give her a mention in her oversized granny’s lace Doiley/tablecloth! 😂😂

Cob2020

This lives rent free in my head.

Anyone remember when they were in Marbs (I think it was there )

And they were all at a pool party type thing.. one of the girls was videoing and panned the camera around to the girls and they did a kinda shimmy dance kinda thing to the camera .

When it came to Grace holy God I still die of mortification thinking about it 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈

Wish I had a clip of it...
If you go into doms highlights its there under marbella 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

influencethis6

VIP Member
Definitely more calories in that avocado. Why is she chopping it while it’s on the scales with the numbers going everywhere??

And as if Chris has his tv on standby with that image showing. As if Grace was “working” in his office. She definitely didn’t go in there, turn it on on purpose to take a photo of the screen after reading comments about him cheating. 🤣 look, he loves me, he really loves me, he even has an image of us on his OWN TV.

He may have the image on his office TV as its the only way he sees his wife!

Why do they need two home offices? !

Iris2020

VIP Member
Fish pie is a perfectly normal kid friendly dinner, this is is a disgusting baby mush attempt at a fish pie but I would expect my kids to eat a good homemade one since they were little and they do. If you only give them fish fingers then they will only eat fish fingers, rather than actual fish.
I meant her kids as she has mentioned previously it made Sienna gag not everyone's else's kids. White fish is prob easier for them to eat than salmon when they don't particularly like fish.